Reviews for Carry My Spirit
xpechpilzx chapter 28 . 4/25
Pretty amazing story.
I really love it!
At the end you started to rush it a bit.
Always "he" with so many males...
But that ignorable.
Cool stuff!
xpechpilzx chapter 10 . 4/21
I didn't want to review before finish reading, but you 'devil' made me cry! So here is my feedback! I love this story...

And could it be that you are Danny Phantom Fan?
I somehow feel remembered...

If not, nice job making me happy to read it.
Kenshin Kojima chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Pretty harsh, but I can see where they're coming from. Also, I noticed you use the names Alex and Leo for the main character. I don't know what's going on there, but this prove confusing to the reader. So, you should stick to one name and one name only. Overall, this was a good and emotional chapter. I already know this isn't the last of Leo wanting to see his family. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for the read!
jamesisawesome chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I've only read the first chapter so far. I like the concept, even though I have seen it before, because it lends itself to some cool action. However, the beginning wasn't as good as it could have been due to some simple problems with the writing.
1.) Pretty simple: Grammar. Character thoughts go in italics, not quotation marks and you forgot a lot of commas. Normally this doesn't bother me, but it can make it hard to tell what's going on if it's bad enough.
2.) Very little detail. At some points, you gave great descriptions, like when describing Elisa or the demon. However, I still have no idea what Leonardo looks like. And the chase scene with the demon was way too short. You could have stretched that out quite a bit, explaining more about how Leonardo felt about what was happening. And Leo wasn't acting much like he probably should have at the end.
To chapter 2!
Kenshin Kojima chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
It's good to see you writing again.

Now for the review... I thought it was a nice touch to show Alex the workings of Paradise and the Divinities. I also like the scene with Darol and the boy. It was very touching. As for Alex getting the chance to see his family in a temp body... I feel there's going to be a catch. Sure, he has to get the approval from Mother's partner, but I still think there's a catch to this.

Overall, this was a good return to this story.

Thanks for the read!
Kenshin Kojima chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
I knew it. Well, this should be interesting living arrangement Leo. Funny chapter. I'll see you at the next one.
Kenshin Kojima chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Good chapter. Hopefully, we'll see more of Spirit Hunters and such. I wonder what Darol is going to show him. Also, I wonder who he's roommate going to be. Waiting to read to the next chapter.
Kenshin Kojima chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Interesting meeting there between Leo and Melina. I also wonder who his roommate could be? :) Waiting for the next chapter.
Kenshin Kojima chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Another good chapter. I believe I see what you route you are going to use for Leo's Dad. I feel the next chapter is going to be great. I cannot wait to read it.
Kenshin Kojima chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I liked this chapter. Paradise sounds like an awesome place. Though, it seems Elisa doesn't like Leo for some reason. I wonder why is that? Can't wait to read the next one.
Gabriella F chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I just read the second chapter, and it's really starting to get more and more interesting. I especially like your view of Paradise. Continue writing! :)
Kenshin Kojima chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I see elements from Bleach as well as Yu Yu Hakusho. There were a few spelling errors. But overall, this was a good chapter. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Gabriella F chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is pretty cool. It sort of has a Bleach atmosphere to it. Although, the main character seems to be having sudden changes in his mood and personality. Like, one minute he's shocked that he's dead, the next minute, he's admiring the Angel, and then he's stuttering when she asks his name. There's a way to fix this; many authors who don't have a complete rough draft for each chapter tend to have the character's mood change randomly. But perhaps you do have each of the chapters planned out, and I will be looking forward to reading them. :)