Reviews for Training
Rose Smith chapter 9 . 4/12
Don't stop writing this! It's good and I really want to know how this relationship pans out.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8
okay wow so I just found this and I'm really impressed with how you write the internal struggles of the characters because woah, I'm invested and if this is on hiatus I hope it is picked up again soon because I'm absolutely addicted to it I love how its written an the pacing of the story overall oh my god I have no words
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1
so sad yet so good. update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Please please please please pleeeeeeeeease update! So adorable
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
I wish you would update this one...I miss it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Can't believe this is on hiatus :(((. My favorite of your stories by far.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Update pleaaaaaaase! This is by far my favorite story of yours!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
This story is so ridiculously amazingly written. Please keep updating it!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
This story is so ridiculously amazingly written. Please keep updating it!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Oh. My. God. Please please please please please update soon
Theladylovesthed chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Ah...I enjoyed this! Lord Thane has taken quite a turn, I hope Kegan will showered with gifts and spoiled. Thank you for this update! More updates from you will make my day. You are too wonderful Maddam.
creativesmarts chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
I'm glad Thane feels guilty, but at the same time if I was Kegan, I don't think I would forgive him either...
Thanks for updating:)
menima211 chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Wow this chapter made me tear up twice...I love your long chapters! I felt so much for Thane during this and I like reading in his point of view, he's just this mass of misunderstandings that causes him so much stress. I love how he actually feels guilty about what he did and how he feels pain when seeing Kegan had somewhat broken as that actually made me more sad to see Kegan broken compared to before. I was so excited during this, maybe even most excited I have been in a while whilst reading fiction. I like how you have a balance of different people's perspectives as I feel that I would be extremely bias if it was just Kegan's POV and would hate Thane. And if it was just Thane's POV I probably won't enjoy the story as much as I'd find that Kegan is pathetic for breaking so fast but instead I can relate to how Kegan is acting and go "this is actually more realistic and would be how I would act if I'm put through that." I would also likely hate Claude but instead I'm grateful that he's there to support both characters really. Gentle! Thane that wants to just spoil and cuddle Kegan but can't is great, I love seeing the inner conflict in both Kegan and Thane. I'm scared of Thane yet I love him at the same time. For some reason I flinch at the use of "pleasure slave" and more occasionally "pet." It makes me shiver and pity Kegan...
That aside, can't wait for the bath scene! Maddam, do you have a more consistent update schedule for this story? This ones currently my favourite and I'd love for it to receive more attension and love And meanwhile I am going to read this entire thing again for the 5th time or so!

Menima211
fantasia243645 chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Another good chapter Maddam Redder. I love the intimacy between each of the characters and their thoughts. This chapter didn't feel rushed or patched together. Keep up the good work. Hope to be reading another chapter soon.
spencerbabe chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Update soon please I love this story! Also, could you possibly put cages in this story?
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »