Reviews for Training
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1
Really can't wait for this story to be updated again!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23
I would really like to read the rest of this story. I am quite intreged by it please continue writing.
petrisha.naidoo chapter 9 . 5/9
I loved it , its an interesting story lord thane feels guilty everytime he looks at keagan and the bruises and he sees that he is in pain but hiding it . I'm glad they have a better relationship now from what it was in the past .. And he can talk to him normally and see if everything is allright .keagan is learning to be more comfortable around the lord and getting use to the kind and gentle side of him . Can't wait for the next chapter .. Sooooon ya .
Rose Smith chapter 9 . 4/12
Don't stop writing this! It's good and I really want to know how this relationship pans out.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8
okay wow so I just found this and I'm really impressed with how you write the internal struggles of the characters because woah, I'm invested and if this is on hiatus I hope it is picked up again soon because I'm absolutely addicted to it I love how its written an the pacing of the story overall oh my god I have no words
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1
so sad yet so good. update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Please please please please pleeeeeeeeease update! So adorable
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
I wish you would update this one...I miss it!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Can't believe this is on hiatus :(((. My favorite of your stories by far.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Update pleaaaaaaase! This is by far my favorite story of yours!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
This story is so ridiculously amazingly written. Please keep updating it!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
This story is so ridiculously amazingly written. Please keep updating it!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Oh. My. God. Please please please please please update soon
Theladylovesthed chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Ah...I enjoyed this! Lord Thane has taken quite a turn, I hope Kegan will showered with gifts and spoiled. Thank you for this update! More updates from you will make my day. You are too wonderful Maddam.
creativesmarts chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
I'm glad Thane feels guilty, but at the same time if I was Kegan, I don't think I would forgive him either...
Thanks for updating:)