Reviews for Training
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8
️️️️️

I love this! It's so good. I wish there was more :(
Lelouch chapter 9 . 8/8
Hello. Although I am not comfortable in stories with the protagonist being raped, I am surprise to say that I can not think of it any other way. It has a very good plot. I also like your other stories, breaking down the game and saving blythe. I always look forward to your next update.
Makay chapter 9 . 7/24
Such abs incredible story! I want more! Please'!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29
I wouldn't put it past Thane to force Claude to hurt Kegan in an attempt to manipulate Kegan. And I doubt Thane will be able to keep being tender to Kegan, even if Kegan submits.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27
Abandoned? There's so much left to explore: Kegan's reaction to the application of the salve by Thane, the bath, Thane's jealously of Claude, etc...
passer by chapter 9 . 1/2
WHY?! PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
Love it! It's very well-written. Please write more :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Abandoned?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Love it good
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2016
Coming back soon? :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
Omg its so amazing *crys* i know you writed years ago but ... would you go on and write more chapters? I love to read i love the story i love the characters. And i want to know how it goes on and what happens now. Will Kegan love Thane too ? Will they marry? Or does Thane goes crazy and hurt Kegan again?

Anyway i really loved to read and im going to read it again just because its great

~ Hoya the little wolfneko
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
Update please! I love and miss this story
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
Really can't wait for this story to be updated again!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
I would really like to read the rest of this story. I am quite intreged by it please continue writing.
petrisha.naidoo chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
I loved it , its an interesting story lord thane feels guilty everytime he looks at keagan and the bruises and he sees that he is in pain but hiding it . I'm glad they have a better relationship now from what it was in the past .. And he can talk to him normally and see if everything is allright .keagan is learning to be more comfortable around the lord and getting use to the kind and gentle side of him . Can't wait for the next chapter .. Sooooon ya .
81 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »