Reviews for Training
passer by chapter 9 . 1/2
WHY?! PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
Love it! It's very well-written. Please write more :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Abandoned?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Love it good
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2016
Coming back soon? :)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
Omg its so amazing *crys* i know you writed years ago but ... would you go on and write more chapters? I love to read i love the story i love the characters. And i want to know how it goes on and what happens now. Will Kegan love Thane too ? Will they marry? Or does Thane goes crazy and hurt Kegan again?

Anyway i really loved to read and im going to read it again just because its great

~ Hoya the little wolfneko
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
Update please! I love and miss this story
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
Really can't wait for this story to be updated again!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
I would really like to read the rest of this story. I am quite intreged by it please continue writing.
petrisha.naidoo chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
I loved it , its an interesting story lord thane feels guilty everytime he looks at keagan and the bruises and he sees that he is in pain but hiding it . I'm glad they have a better relationship now from what it was in the past .. And he can talk to him normally and see if everything is allright .keagan is learning to be more comfortable around the lord and getting use to the kind and gentle side of him . Can't wait for the next chapter .. Sooooon ya .
Rose Smith chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
Don't stop writing this! It's good and I really want to know how this relationship pans out.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
okay wow so I just found this and I'm really impressed with how you write the internal struggles of the characters because woah, I'm invested and if this is on hiatus I hope it is picked up again soon because I'm absolutely addicted to it I love how its written an the pacing of the story overall oh my god I have no words
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
so sad yet so good. update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Please please please please pleeeeeeeeease update! So adorable
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
I wish you would update this one...I miss it!
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »