Reviews for Regrets Collect
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
pls update soon..
Blueyes57 chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
Been over a year. you ever going to write this story or should I just delete this from my alerts?
Blueyes57 chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
and a year has gone by and no updates. should I waste time and mark this one to follow? hmm... I honestly don't know. Don't want to have to go back an re-read it all so I know what the updates are about...decisions decisions
Scarlett Frayne chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
I love this story and I want Ryan and Zane to be together, so update soon please!
Unicornswag chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Love love love! Can you pleaseeeeeeee update!?
Nameplz chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Plz just update i want a chapter
MusicGurl8129 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Argh! I need to know what happens next! Update soon, please! :D
ScarredWolf chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I really love this story and can't wait for an update. The point I liked is the fact that the couple didn't automatically get back together I guess, and they really truly hated each other for a bit in between. While the creation of the couple may have been a bit rushed, I really enjoy reading Ryan's story. Gambatte
Nica-Lynn chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I love it I love it I love it! I loved the first story to this I loe how is ended and how this sequel is going! It is so well written and it has suck a good plot! Can't wait for more! I read the first story forever ago and then recently thought of it and had to read it again I was soooo excited to find out you did start the sequal! You are extremely talented!
Starlet14 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Great story. But can you upload at least once a month? I thought you gave up this story.
Acornn chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Great. I liked the way this turned out, it's good. I think your piece is unique (in a good fantastic way of course!). Can't wait to see what happens next!
deets1 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
I really like these stories. I know people were pissed about the ending to the first burnt was pretty okay with it. Life isn't perfect-a fairy tale ending would've been fake, but it wasn't, and I appreciate that. I'm also incredibly happy though that there's a potential second chance. But jeez, Zane is an asshole. I mean I can almost understand the whole stunt lying thing but NOW he's listening? NOW? I'm just kind of pissed. Just a little bit. Like five hundred pissed. He's growing though and that's nice.

Thanks for writing these-I'll be following.

Deets
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Perhaps he will finally stop acting hurt long enough to try to discover the truth. Didn't he ever notice that none of what he shared with Ryan ever made it onto her mother's column? Or did he ever read the column?

I like the way that her friends have circled their wagons around her to protect her... and the fact that Luke was able to see how "broken" she already was.

Next chapter? Soon?
Ginbrat chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Good. He's starting to listen.
I still think they're supposed to be together.
But I still think that he's a jerk.
Please update soon.
KarmaHope chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
It's still great. I'm honestly just so happy you're writing a sequel that you could write anything about these two and I'd read it.

So yeah, keep going!