Reviews for Regrets Collect
kanary98 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I really love this story, and the one before are doing a great job. Please update soon
Ria chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Ahhhhhh! I have to know how the rest of the story goes! Please, please, please, please, please update soon!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Cool! Please Update! You need to finish the Story ;(
HPFREAK1999 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
please update soon, this story is amazing
flamesflyer chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Can't wait for more! I get that life happens, probably a lot more than most, so no need to apologize. :) Update when you can, though I do hope it is soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
I cannot wait for your next update! I stayed up until 2 in the morning reading both of your stories! They're great and I hope you continue!
Purplekitten98 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Hmmm... very interesting!
I have a feeling Andy warned Zane to stay away from Ryan and/or told him to stop being such a bastard.
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
larafrancesca chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
I enjoyed this chapter and am looking forward to the next! Have a wonderful Christmas!
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Awful! You didn't let us know what Andy said! That's not fair!
Terrible! Horrible! INCONCEIVABLE!
Okay, next chapter please?
Dreaminglight chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Yay!_ Glad your back !

I still can't believe how Zane is so hardheaded and just accept the fact that Ryan will not ruin his career!
Acornn chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
This is a one-of-a-kind story. Can't wait till you update!
Ginbrat chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
HA! TAKE THAT ZANE!
Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
Jaydeepie chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Oh my goodness! I read the first story a few years ago, and I honestly loved it! I am so happy I found the sequel. I was listening to the avril lavigne song and I remembered about the story, but I couldn't remember what it was called. So, I spent like half an hour scrolling through stories that had the words, skater, skateboarding, ryan, ryan m(because I couldn't remember her last name) so that I could read it again. But then I found this! I was so happy and I really hope you update again. It's really good.
Hattie97 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
I think this is an absolutely brilliant start, please continue. Ryan and Zane are so cute - or, they will be cute if (or when) they get back together. I do have one question, though. The title? Is that the Florence and the Machine song or is it just coincidence? Once again, amazing story. Please update soon.
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
The premiere should be... eventful? ... newsworthy? ... disastrous?

What do you have planned for your poor victi... (ahem) I mean... characters?
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »