Reviews for Regrets Collect
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I just found this and it seemed familiar. I remember reading the previous story now and hating how it ended. It is great that you are writing the sequel. So many misunderstandings due to messed-up circumstances. I look forward to following the story and seeing how it turns out.

Good writing and thanks for picking this story up again.
Purplekitten98 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Ooooohh cliffhanger!
I have a feeling Zane and Ryan are going to bump into each other at the premiere...
The girls from eight-three-one are too cool - especially Andy!
And it's great to see old characters like Luke, Derrick, and Cameron!
Update soon!
Purplekitten98 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
This is great!
I seriously can't wait to see Zane's reaction so I'm only writing a short review and clicking the next button! :P
Purplekitten98 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh my God! I had no idea you started the sequel!
It is amazing!
The characters are so developed now and I'm so happy that Ryan isn't that hollow girl she was at the end of the last story!
I can't wait to see what happens next!
...hopefully they can have a happy ending this time...?
Naomi Tachi chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Okay, please update soon. It's kind of killing me. I don't know what I'd do if you stopped writing this. It's been two months and I'm kind of worried. I don't mind waiting so long as I know there will be an update eventually. I'm rereading A Life to Pursue and that's probably not helping XD

But anywho, I really love your story. Ryan is super cool and witty and tough, and I love those kind of characters. And all the drama. I love the story line and can't wait to see how everything will resolve itself. I'm so ecstatic that you've made a sequel. Oh, and the member Eight-Three-One are awesome! I'd love to know more about them.

Oh and if you ever want or need a beta, you can always come to me. (My writing my not come out perfect because I rush and post and don't look over it properly. But when I'm reading, I'm fairly good at finding mistakes. And I'm not offering in this case so that I'll be able to read the chapters before they're actually posted... hehe ehe... not at all XD)

Sorry this is long, but finish it off I wanted to thank you for writing such an awesome story, and I will be following it intensely even if I don't review. Keep up the great work ;)
Acornn chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
3 words: I LOVE IT!
spk3333 chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Please update soon! I love this story haha
Fan Numero Uno chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Please inform me if you would prefer me not to provide corrections for your work, otherwise I'll likely continue editing small parts of it. I'm not sure if this counts as 'constructive criticism' or not, or whether it's just editing. But like always, awesome chapter. BTW, the editing this time is not in linear order... sorry... however it is all in Ryan's section...
"Because you are going to the premiere," a deep voiced announced from down the hallway. I turned my head to see Derrick. Attached to his right arm was my sister, Cameron.

I think instead of 'a deep voiced announced', you intended to write 'a deep voice announced'.
I punched Derrick on the arm, who immediately stumbled back, startled. Luke chuckled, "What out, dude. Ry hasn't changed much since we last saw her."

You might have intended to have Luke say: "Watch out, dude." Not: "What out, dude."
"What do you want us to do?" Derrick asked. Him and Luke seemed lost as they shuffled their feet and stuffed their hands in their pockets.

'Him and Luke' could be a grammatically incorrect statement. It would be 'He and Luke'.
Pity there isn't an underline tool - that would make it so much easier.
Also, upon discovering recently that the meaning of fan is not the shortened form of fanatic - though I imagined it once was, they hold different meanings now and a fanatic seems really scary, so I'll just call myself a fan instead. Though, maybe the word 'fan' doesn't fit me entirely when it comes to any series at all, I seem to be more loyal to visiting certain things than others. Becoming 'obsessed' over something doesn't seem entirely possible for me. Slightly enthusiastic about reading/watching - yes... but not obsessed. Anyway, I like your work, it's easier to leave it at that.

Until next time,
FAN Numero Uno
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Oops I meant a life to pursue
rae chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
HI! You have no idea how happy I am when I saw updated: 31/8/13! I read a life to pursuit and I fell in love with the story and all the characters especially Ryan. I thought I was going to be disappointed when the sequel was left at 3 chapters but no, you're still writing! Ok I think I've said too much but thank you and please continue writing! :)
Ginbrat chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Ooh! (Enter girlish squeal here) I can't wait to see Zane's reaction when he sees Ryan.
Please update soon.
Perfectly Mythical chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
This chapter opens the story up for the 'premiere', which seems like it'll be that chapter where the two main characters see each other again. I really like how you've set everything up, and I really wonder how Zane is going to explain himself this time, especially since no magazines have come up with exclusive interviews about him.

BTW, I love your work as always. I adore your writing style - it's so precious. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us!

Wonder what Zane's face will look like when he realizes what the song is about. Speaking of songs, I tried recreating the lyrics that would have told Ryan's story - but since my lyric-writing is on the shock-horror scale, for the sake of my own sanity (and yours), I have decided to lock them away in some obscure folder on my desktop.

I find it sad that Ryan stopped skateboarding after that incident, she had so much potential talent. Also, if it's a premiere, isn't there a chance that a certain reporter named Daniel might be trying to interview people at the door? (I'm just thinking out loud, so I can exercise this over-imaginative brain of mine until your next update!)

I know, I know, I didn't leave a review this big last time... but I was tired, so...

Until next time, I'll be cheering for you!

- Perfectly Mythical
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Great and very promising indeed :) I can't wait.
KarmaHope chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I was too lazy to log in.

He's not gonna see her? Yah right we all know how these things go ;P

I still love it. I'm looking forward to the drama.
awesome ice ninja chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I loved the first one, and this sequel seems really good too! I can't wait for the next chapter because this is one of my fav series on fictionpress
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »