Reviews for Regrets Collect
Ash chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
This is one of my favourite series and I hope you keep on updating :)
Perfectly Mythical chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
You're an amazing author! I love this story - It's one of my favourite stories here.
I love your writing style so much... anyway, I wish you the best!
See you next chapter!
Editing from FN1 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
(Sorry to be the one pointing this out. I will tell you this, I am a major fan of your writing, so please don't take this as an attack of any sort. I love the story, I'm just highly attuned to spelling and grammatical errors, and figured I could give you the ones that I spotted in this chapter along with the correction suggestions. I cannot wait until your next chapter - well I can, but only for you. ;) I don't think I'll be adding these editing suggestions all the time either, this is just a once-off thing. if I were to do it to all the chapters, it would seem a bit full on. Besides, I like your writing, and don't want you to become discouraged in any way. I love this story, so much- lol, I almost actually wrote 'I love with story, so much'. It's so easy to type things in, incorrectly... there's just good days for spelling and grammar and bad days... I'm good at picking up mistakes, but find it harder to do with my own work.) AS ALWAYS, I'M A MAJOR FAN! - Fanatic Numero 1-

Zane's Half:
1. "It wasn't too bad," I faked a laughed.
It should be...
"It wasn't too bad," I faked a laugh.

2. "Thank you for coming here this morning, Zane," the talk show greeted with a cheery smile that it hurt my cheeks just by staring at it.
Reword this maybe? It don't make sense. And add hostess, because it's not the talk show greeting him...
"Thank you for coming here this morning, Zane," the talk show hostess greeted with a smile so cheery that it hurt my cheeks just by staring at it.

Ryan's Half:
1. She may be a little ole thing, but she knew how to take someone off guard.
I'm not sure if you actually meant to write 'ole' or 'old', so I'm not going to type the correction...

2. This was there moment. Not mine. I can just listen to the single at home.
Spelling is good here, just the wrong 'there'...
This was their moment. Not mine. I can just listen to the single at home.
wyant14 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Ahhhh! I just saw that there was a sequel and I absolutely loved the first one! I cannot wait to read the rest of it!
Fanatic Numero 1 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I love this story! Keep writing You are such an inspiration!
Frost-Ann chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I like this story. I cant wait to see how he reacts to the song when he hears it! Please update soon!
xoxtina46xox chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I'm loving this story so far! I'm so happy we get to see more of Zane and Ryan. It's a great feeling, revenge and coming clean that is. - that feeling when everything's been laid out on the line and where the story goes from there. Can't wait for the next update :)
person chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
update soon?
larafrancesca chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Wonderful! I'm so glad you've decided to write a sequel, A Life To Pursue left me feeling kind of flat, will this story have a happy ending? Why did you take down your other story? I can't remember its title now (although I think it had something to do with dreams?) but I really liked it. It was about Andy wasn't it? Looking forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next! I wonder how Zane will respond! Oh the anticipation!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
FABULOUS
flamesflyer chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I love the Veronicas! Mouth Shut is probably one of my favourite songs along with Revenge is Sweeter and Heavily Broken. Can't wait to read more.
Dreaminglight chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I hope the next chapter will be coming out soon I can't wait to know how Bane will react to the songs! I want him to realize that breaking Ryan's heart was a biiiiiiiiiig mistake.
Dreaminglight chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I can't believe Zane could be that shallow. He had promised Ryan that he'd let her explain to him whatever it was that needed an explanation but when the time comes he breaks that promise. I get that he thinks Ryan lied to him about her feelings but doesn't he get that it's been a year and So real hasn't released any gossip about his stunt double being a girl. On top of that he takes all the credit ! I'm starting to really hate that guy ! He has done more wrong to Ryan than she has to him.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I like how you're doing the two different perspectives. It's nice getting inside Zane' s head
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »