Reviews for Regrets Collect
Ginbrat chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Great! I hope Zane and Ryan get together, and I want Ryan to slap him. Repeatedly. On the head. I'm very angry at him...
Please update soon.
nessa-dancer4 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Sounds good so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Keep writing! This "series" is so awesome!
lalalalala chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
yay!
really excited that there's a sequel :)
can't wait for you to upload more chapters!
Ginbrat chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Girlish squeak! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I want them to be together so badly, but, at the same time, I want her to smack him so hard across the flipping that his dentist will feel it!
Please update soon.
KarmaHope chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I'm really very psyched that you're writing a sequel. Very very psyched. I had been hoping, but not expecting anything at all. The notification in my email made my day. Like, really.

I'm really looking forward to how this one works out. I loved how you ended the first one- so emotional- and the fact it wasn't a cliched happy ending. But despite that, I love happy endings. And I'm glad these two get a second chance.

So yes. PLEASE continue writing. Because I really wanna know what happens.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Are you going to develop Andy's character? I didn't get to read your old story that you mentioned in your last A/N so I'm curious as to how things play out.
flowergirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Your writing has changed! I'm so excited to see how you've matured as a writer!
Ty Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I absolutely looove it! Can't wait to see what happens, especially when zane hears the new Song! It's great that you continue Ryan&Zane's story ;)
i'm really pissed of at zane right now...just because he thinks she betrayed him he shows off with his amazing 'hidden talent'...though i guess i can see where he's coming from :P
keep it going, great story! :)
cherryontop chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Welcome back! We've missed you!
Hermione chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was phenomenal! I'm so happy that you decided to do a sequel! Kudos to you!
steffy1405 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Liked the start of the sequel, can't wait to read the rest of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Ohmygosh wonderful wonderful wonderful! I love how Ryan's changed from the first book and how the attitude of your writing has! I'm so excited to read this!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5