Reviews for The Horizon Project
Mar Saumell chapter 1 . 5/1
Hi there!
I really enjoy reading your story. The plot is thrilling, and I can connect with the characters so well! And the amount of detail is exactly what an actual reader is looking for. Your world-building is one of a kind. Keep up the good job! And the length! It shows how much you're devoted to the story! You're an inspiration for me! :)
If you have got time, I'd like you to read my sci-fi/romance story on my profile, the one called "Amanita: Chronicles of Thalis". It's a dystopia also playing on moral issues, assessing humanity at its worst. I'd really appreciate it if you left a comment there! Thanksss!
notagain49 chapter 63 . 1/10
Fantastic. Great story. Thank you
Rumors of War chapter 61 . 12/15/2019
I've been following your story, very good, you know how to keep the action going as well as interest. Originally, I thought of doing something along similar lines but changed my mind. Glad to see that you did and know how to do it right. Good character development as well, keep it up, I'm enjoying the story.
notagain49 chapter 60 . 5/27/2019
Fantastic. A great story. Thank you for sharing, I can't wait for the next chapter.
notagain49 chapter 59 . 1/8/2019
Fantastic Thank you for sharing your writing. I have MS so my life is on the computer but with people like you and the stories you share it makes my days a little better.
Mikki88 chapter 59 . 12/22/2018
A great story.
notagain49 chapter 58 . 11/2/2018
Thank you. Simply a fantastic story.
onceuponastarrr chapter 58 . 10/29/2018
Phenomenal as always. Thank you for writing!
notagain49 chapter 56 . 2/19/2018
Thank you. Fantastic story!
nemoskull chapter 3 . 5/4/2017
da fuq am i reading?
notagain49 chapter 52 . 4/2/2017
Thank you for adding more chapters. Love this story, thaks for sharing your
Estrellagrace chapter 17 . 3/25/2017
Holy shit this is a long story. I am so confused. You average OVER 50,000 WORDS A CHAPTER! I have major respect for you and have no idea how you only have 14 reviews. Keep up the good work, man. This is a serious achievement so make sure you brag about it.
notagain49 chapter 50 . 11/8/2016
Fantastic story. I can't wait for more. Thank you for posting it.
philliph chapter 50 . 10/5/2016
Glad that you have continued your story. Maybe you could write shorter chapters and post more often? You do have a habit of writing very long chapters.

I find that I have to reread a couple of earlier chapters before I read newer postings.

Hope that you are enjoying College life (down under we call College - University) without worrying about all the bullshit I read about on the internet. In my time the big issue was the Vietnam war. Bad memories. The poor bastards that went got hell when they got back from those who dodged the ballot.
philliph chapter 41 . 1/6/2015
OK! You are a Senior now.

So how, when is the next chapter to be posted.

Philliph