Reviews for Endure
iroc2much2 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
I like this keep it up, please.
EcstaticWriter chapter 28 . 2/18/2014
Waiting patiently for the next chapter...hope things are good for the group, happy Sam didn't turn.
EcstaticWriter chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
Great zombie story, tons of characters to write about and tons of ways to make it suspenseful.
EcstaticWriter chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
I like this story so far, it's great and I like how your introducing the characters. I know I have tons more chapters to read but I really am digging it so far. Not to sound like a stupid advertisement agent or anything but I would like to tell anyone about my own stories, there are three of them so far.
inkfngrz chapter 28 . 2/16/2014
AGH! THEY'RE LOST?! IN ZOMBIETOWN?! That's not good...
MORE PLEASE!
inkfngrz chapter 27 . 1/28/2014
Yay! Great update! I'm sorry for the highly overdue review, I apologize! Please forgive me!
I love how Tonto talks about Jay, they're obviously a great couple.
MORE PLEASE!
darkestmagic chapter 27 . 1/17/2014
glad you are updating again. been a while. Hope to read more on your story soon.
Black Trinity chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
A very interesting story you got here Reldan. :D

Though it's hard to type answers in a forum and read stories at the same time, I managed. And the plot's good. Very readable.

*Clicking add to Fav and Follow.*
ZChan-Kerokero chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
If she dies, I swear to Bob I will hate you for life ( ;-) Nah kidding, I can't stay mad at you)
ZChan-Kerokero chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Omigodomigodomigodomigod!
imaginedragon chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
i would expect sam to say no to his brother leaving since he just got hurt...
he needs to rest
inkfngrz chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Hm. Well at least they're still alive. The zombie, though, reminded me a little bit of Warm Bodies. Either way, both Warm Bodies and Endure are totally awesome stories!
inkfngrz chapter 25 . 8/31/2013
Ooh, Soren's got an eye on Violet by the sound of it. And Sam and Natalia seem to be getting along now that they've assaulted each other. XD
darkest magic chapter 26 . 8/29/2013
Love the updates. Glad you posted. Looks like Sam and nicole are going to be an item. Maybe Soren and Violet. Update soon. Great story.
imaginedragon chapter 24 . 8/17/2013
NOOOOO THEY CAN NOT FALL IN LOVE VIOLET AND SAM HAS TO !
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »