Reviews for Endure
riverstardust chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Sam can be a cruddy world-ending-partner, eh? At least Jayla gets things done!
riverstardust chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
I feel sad for Violet. The world has made her though. Reggie seems friendly OwO
inkfngrz chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
NO! NO! LET THEM BE ALIVE! NOOOOOOOO!
(Aka, write more please!)
inkfngrz chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
NO! They can't leave!
riverstardust chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Oh nice ending foe this chapter! It felt like a cliffhanger, so I guess it is! The group seems pretty fun, and the conversations between the characters flow really well!
riverstardust chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
I like how your chapters are short but carry the story forward. I wonder what is in the black bag...
riverstardust chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Hehe, When the disease gets airborne, thats when all hell breaks lose... another interesting chapter, I like how you move the story by switching with focusing on Tonto in this chapter and then bringing in the girls. Cant wait to meet the rest!
riverstardust chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yay undead! *throws confetti* I always liked the idea of them, cant wait till more appear. I like Violets personality. She strikes me as a brave and caring character. Magenta seems understanding to their problems and doesnt whine or cry like normal kids do, I like that about her.

"After what seemed like hours of silent jogging, Violet and Magenta slowed to a run."
I dont think you can slow from a jog to a run. Running is faster than jogging. You could say "...Magenta slowed their pace."
Synonymous Lovechild chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Hey, returning the review!

I love the connection between Violet and Magenta, and I like what you did with their names. Smart. The discriptions are good, and this is very fun to read. Don't hesitate to update!
inkfngrz chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Natalia seems to be grouchy and scared of getting close to anybody for fear they'll die. Or she's just grouchy. More please!
inkfngrz chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
This is great so far! Going on to chapter 7!
EmbracingInsomnia chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I checked this out because of your review, so glad I did! I love the relationship between Magenta and Violet, and their names. The plot is a little remininisn't of the Walking Dead. Keep writing!
Janet-Mufasa chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
It's very good for a start! I'm on chapter one and the introduction was straightforward and although simple it was just the right way to introduce the main character and the conflict of the story!
inkfngrz chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Hm. . . Possible romance interest? XD
Naver chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Nice introduction, I could get into the story easily. The apocalypse? I like the way you are bringing in the characters and story line. The descriptions and good, I think everything is doing just fine with the movement of the work. It makes me want to continue to read, like any good book should. ;D

I hope she will be able to survive and protect her sister. Their relationship is very sweet considering what is happening around them.

-Continue to write.