Reviews for Cries of a Female Warrior
RONALD PAQUETTE chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
This chapter offers the reader a visualization of being in a war zone and hiding from aggressive soldiers. I can feel the fear of characters that their lives are in the balance. I would encourage you to keep developing this story.
YoungSongtress chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You have a very nice style of writing and I would love for you to read one of my stories and give me review.
mysteryfaith chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was a brilliant start - your descriptive scenes are beautiful, and I already believe in the characters you've presented. They seem immediately real, which can be difficult to achieve, so good job. I really feel I'm going to learn from this story, too. Please continue because I can't wait to read what happens next. I'm already hooked! :) I'm keeping an eye on this story and adding this to my favourites. Well done!
anonymousHippocampus chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Cool! I didn't realize the chapter would be so short! Sounds awesome so far. Great grammar and sentence fluency. As long as you read up and do your research on the war, I think this'll turn out great. (In case you didn't know, I'm I Was Divided by Zero on )