Reviews for Edward's Queen
Drenca chapter 16 . 3/30
you updated again? absolutely brilliant again! I love rereading this story.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24
love love love this!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24
Dang good chapter! Enough details, but not too much :D
I liked it very much and i like this story a lot
Rock on!
Drenca chapter 1 . 3/7
just discovered this story. brilliant!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24
amazing! I expected nothing less!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30
I'm recommending this to all my friends. I've been looking for a good historical fiction for a good while and I definitely found it.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30
I LITERALLY LOVE THIS THE SPEECH THE PLACES THE TIMES I JUST YOU ARE SO ACCURATE WITH EVERYTHING I'M STARTING TO BELIEVE YOU LIVED THERE! YOU MUST UPDATE; YOUR STORY IS SO AMAZING GOD BLESS YOU
Tricorvus chapter 13 . 1/26
mmm,... no. No woman of that time would get away with that for so long. Men back then had conjugal rights. A man had the regrettable right to rape his wife every night if that was his personality and she had no recourse in law or under church guidelines.
But the top part of the page with Eddy and Izzy, that was sweet and dear
Tricorvus chapter 12 . 1/26
nothing wants improving. this is a glorious story. Not the claptrap I used to buy in paperbacks when I was a single twit. This is the kind of good story that a married woman can relate to, and historically accurate. I don"t have a favorite part. I started reading this because it was a "King Edward lives" story. It has not disappointed. Wish I'd been here when you were actually writing the author notes.
Tricorvus chapter 11 . 1/26
that horrible man. Yet, she damn well knew that she wasn't supposed to resist him. Those were the times, that a woman owed her body to her husband.
great chapter
Tricorvus chapter 10 . 1/26
yes, Eddy, get rid of that total prick!
Great chapter!
Tricorvus chapter 9 . 1/26
omg how sweet!
Great hate letter from crazy lady
great interaction between characters
Tricorvus chapter 8 . 1/26
:')
just loved that
Tricorvus chapter 7 . 1/26
aw, that's nice
The wedding vows weren't what they now are, were they?
thank you for keeping the sex scenes to a minimum.
Great chapter, great story
Tricorvus chapter 6 . 1/26
it's a shame that more people don't review
good chapter
there's nothing about it that I don't like
rock on!