Reviews for PoKeR
Love it so far! :D
Lily Miichelle123 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Love the prologue! :) I'm gonna keep reading
Rolling-Chan chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
You did a good job describing the fight scene. This is really such a good story you have going on here so I hope you won't make everyone wait a long time before your next update.
Fierce Ookami chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
well that was quite interesting. Miko completely wrecked Kira, that was awesome! I can't wait to see more of this story! keep it up!

xXCelesteXx chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Wow! * w * I really love this so far, Neko-Chan! Great job! I hope to be reading more soon!
Imperial Raven chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
It is better than last one:) Nice work!
mjinx chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Let's see. First, that prologue was well-written. It was short, but it was a good. It attracts the reader to read through.

Next, the pilot chapter. It's nice and once again, well-written. One character impressed me and that's Mio. It's strange for me to like a chara on the first chapter alone but I did it anyway.

And those elements... Too many! Haha. But I'll see where it goes. Anyway, great job with this. Will read the rest if I find time. xD
Rolling-Chan chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! I HAS FOUND YOU, NEKO-CHAN! :D

And "a roof on a roof" is my thing, you thieving twit! Yeah, thought you would get away with that, didn't you?

Now talking about the story, not bad so far; and since you let the chapter end on a cliffhanger, you had better not wait too long to update.

-Ray
Fierce Ookami chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
good chapter, i can't wait for the fight. keep it up!

Fierce Ookami chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
nice chapter. i like the way you introduce the characters.

Nori-san chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Ok then, I guess I shall post this review with both prologue and chapter 1 in mind. First off, I really like the prologue. It's short but neatly showed the fascinating events unfolded in front of the children's eyes. I take it that they're the main casts as of chapter 1, and your beginning started off beautifully. Honestly, I haven't read a narrative writing such as yours before. It seems to apply the 'touch and go' manner of setting your story, which is to say there's a lack of dialogues and interaction thus I'm unable to define the individual's characters. Perhaps you would like to include more dialogues into them, it'll make a better character portrayal. I thought the 'love' part was a bit too rushed. 'Like' would make a better word and other than that, I've enjoyed your read! Good job and for now I shall follow you and see how all these goes!
Fierce Ookami chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
interesrting start, keep it going!