Reviews for Defy and Comply
Claudia E. Fauste chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Hello, Hi, Konnichiwa! I really enjoy reading your story and your style of writing, I like Lamar's character even if he is a druggy. Sunouma seems pretty cool too.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 30 . 1/3/2015
A fantastic end to one of the best horror stories in the manga section. I loved it. If you write all of your stories like this, then you'll go far in the world.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 29 . 1/3/2015
This whole story is just amazing. I went into it expecting something like the beginning of the prequel but instead I got something I never expected to happen. This story punched me in the heart several times, it made me feel such a huge range of emotions and I nearly cried reading this. This story is a masterpiece. Plain and simple. It's the best story I've read so far that you've finished.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 28 . 1/3/2015
You know, this is fucking brilliant. I didn't think this story would pull off something like this, and yet it did. The revelation of the mastermind, the way the story designed you to think it was Kiyomaru but it was really Kaizer, all of the little clues that led you to believe there was someone telling Kiyomaru what to do, Kaizer's past and his grand scheme...all of this is so awesome. Plus it's the fact that this guy has basically already conquered all of Japan was just awesome and his plans seemed realistic. Like it sounds like some shit that could actually happen. It's terrifying, realistic and just awesome.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 27 . 1/3/2015
Wait...Kiyomaru was the mastermind? Or was it Kaizer? What just happened? What does Kaizer mean by original? What the heck? I must read on!
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 26 . 1/3/2015
This was so emotional for me. Ame and Masato had a nice moment together and man I felt the tears sting the corner of my eyes after reading this. I didn't think a story could make me cry but this one nearly did. For that, it goes to the top of my list as all time personal favorite.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 25 . 1/3/2015
I didn't expect that actually. Oh man, how will they even judge this trial?
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 24 . 1/3/2015
Holy shit this was just amazing. The more I read, the more I really want to find out who the mastermind is. The more people who die, the less options that I have on who exactly I think it is. Everyone has hints but I wonder if they're true or just red herrings designed to throw me off like the information of the trial is.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 23 . 1/3/2015
Man, Prasuna just lost her damned mind and it was dark as shit. Her spiral into insanity was wonderfully done. I love this chapter, actually.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
Man, things are getting depressing, but the nice introspective of the meaning of the title name came across crystal clear. Great job!
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
Tsukimi and Leo had an interesting past and they very well could have been a thing. That's actually cute to think about in an AU setting where they didn't have to kill each other. It makes me wonder how things would go if that were the case.

Poor Kokken. Her death scene made me cringe and genuinely feel sad because I truly loved her and she was my favorite character. I'm really sad that she's dead because I wanted so much for her to make it through.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
So, Leo is Lamar and this whole thing was planned just to expose him. I wonder how everyone is going to react to him now. At least things make sense now as to why there was a Leonardo who had not been crossed out on the class portrait.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
This is the most morbid talent show I've ever seen. This whole story is just nightmare fuel and the sad thing is, it's really good nightmare fuel. You've managed to make me feel such a large range of emotions and I am not even done with this yet. Congrats on doing that, this story is well worth it.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
I can say after this chapter I don't really care about Kazoo that much. I think he deserved to be punished, as harsh as that is considering this story's methods of punishment. I actually think it would have been better if he had died. Now it seems everyone is making their own pacts with others to ensure their survival. I can only wonder where this will be headed.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
This was long, but man it was great! I love how you wrote out this trial and everything that happened was just awful in the most beautiful of ways.
607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »