Reviews for Salt of the Earth
rachelduncan1999 chapter 23 . 1/18/2017
Please continue the story... you have done a good job with it.
Tornado chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
I'm so stoked for this revamp! However, I'm curious to know why they are in Philadelphia. Obviously from what you say... it's certain that I can tell something happened to cause the group to be separated in the city. It isn't somewhere where they planned on staying... but perhaps just passing through. Something also of had to force them down into the subways. So many wonders
Brandypew chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I've read through most of these and oh lawd you are good. I can just never seem to kick off a story the way you have in this amazing (it deserves to be called this) book.
WritingIsMyDrugOfChoice chapter 22 . 10/9/2013
This is story is the best zombie story I've run across on Fictionpress and right up there with stories I've read on Wattpad. Word of advice, proof read as much as possible. Other then that it's a five star story.

P.S.
Sarah is annoying lol.

Stephie
harrisonmarks chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
cool
MatthewRichards chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
I wonder if they will run into anybody else while out of the school. Will Amber have to do a little more killing?
MatthewRichards chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
I wonder who the girl is. Will she be a friend or foe?
MatthewRichards chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
I wonder how Ambers life will go in the school. How long will she stay? Will she make any friends?
MatthewRichards chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Amber is such a badass XD

I am thrilled to see whats to come from Ironville.
MatthewRichards chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Awww, i wonder if we will ever see the 'Aspen Lake Survivors' again. It will be nice to see them show up later on in the story.
MatthewRichards chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
...I was literally on the edge of my bed while reading this. It's was such a great chapter and I was expecting one of them to die, but I am happy they didn't.
I wonder whats coming next for Amber. I hope we have a couple more chapters with this group. Maybe they will go with her to Kentucky.
MatthewRichards chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
I wonder how long Amber will be staying with this group. Will any of them get bit when they try to take out the zombies in the ranger station.
MatthewRichards chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Yay, a group of survivors who Amber has not killed XD
The others were asking for it really :p
I am excited to read more about these people.
MatthewRichards chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Aww, it's nice to see Amber having a break for once. It hasn't stopped since the story started. Keep up the great work :)
NightlyDreamer chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
This is better then the other Zombie stories I've been reading. I really like it. I can see potential.

I love the characters and how you have played Rachel.

Cassandra