Reviews for Today
Spring Storm chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love it. And I completely agree. Actions do speak louder than words, but thoughts and feelings do matter, and sometimes the biggest changes we make are those that are made in our heads. Those inner changes that people don't get to see.
Pariahh chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
you have a unique writing style and I like it ;o keep writing!
Naomi Winters chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Asteria Dawn chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I love this. You reviewed my first poem, which made me super happy so I wanted to see what you'd done. Not disappointed! :) I love some of your other poems too but I can really relate to this.
Arista Everett June chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow. I really adore this! It sounds just like it came from "my head" :D.

AEJ
WhyAreAllNamesTaken chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Thank you! I pretty much live in my head, because with my ADD it's sometimes very hard to focus on the outside world. Glad you seem to understand that there's nothing wrong with that.
Raven Underwood chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love the way you repeat "today", it makes it gradually gain power in your writing to where it gets your point across. Love the meaning behind it!
Purplemonkey123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This flows nicely, has good rhythm to it, and I like it a lot :)
John-the-H-is-silent chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Damn. An easy poem to read but it sure is profound. I agree with everything you wrote. Some people are so scatter brained trying to do a million things at once, thinking it'll help them change and take them where they want to go, but really they're just burying all those highest thoughts that matter the most, the ones that truly change us. I'm glad i read this. It inspires me to want to write something similar. Thanks for the poem, i loved it!
lymli chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
but sometimes not everything it's like we think of, right?
I understand this,I guess there's need to think before deciding
so silver bright chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
True. Awesome poem, LR! What you're saying,
It's true, it's no less important if its in your head.
-TSR