Reviews for Villains and Heroes
Typhlosion-777 chapter 22 . 2/15/2017
Cool and funny!
Was awesome to read, you had great character development and a smooth story.
koyama chapter 22 . 10/25/2015
*lol* nice ending. for a short time i thought this brown bag is not a norml back but something like a babycarrier *laugh*. but i think that's a bit to much *grin*.

cu koyama
koyama chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
thank you for this story. it was funny and all the time i didn't know what'll come next. so you could say it was exciting too *lol*.

cu koyama
p.s. since i don't see a complete sign i'm waiting for your sequel or the next arc.
JaguarGoddess33 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I am at work so I only got to read your first few chapters but I really enjoyed them. I love a good villain story and like the chemistry between Jetman and Madame Vicious.
Jason Bloom chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
A fun idea, it could use a little rounding out. Remember to proofread, grammar and spelling isn't hard and it makes or breaks a story!
BloodLily16 chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Uh-Oh...
BloodLily16 chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Yeah, but will she actually be in danger? Ay, there's the rub.
Saizou chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I like it but the dialogue is a little stiff and unrealistic, and you keep writing "through"-entering and exiting something, when you mean "throw"-tossing something.
John Valentine chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Amusing story, I've really enjoyed it so far. I also like how the story seems to be mostly told from the villains' point of view. I've always had a fondness for super-villains. Bad guys and/or girls always have more fun.
BloodLily16 chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Whoah...
BloodLily16 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Jetman and Vicious sitting in a tree! KISSING! XD
BloodLily16 chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
*sigh* Whoops.
BloodLily16 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
*waits for someone to get death-rayed*