Reviews for FictionPress for Newbies
PeanutButterMochi chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Thank-You for posting this little handbook! It was extremely helpful!
readingaddict24 chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
whats oc?
jobelle516 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Ooh, to check out your polls.
readingaddict24 chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
How do you vote on polls
readingaddict24 chapter 11 . 10/2/2013
jobelle516 chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Oh Mimi, you are making my day.
I have a story that I'm twiddling with, and this is something I might need help with.
Thank you so much for figuring and informing us about.
I look forward to your next chapter, with glee. (and Glee in my ears and heart)
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Checking on the author requesting beta reads is a good idea. I was approached by a former member of FP who offered me a shopping list of stories she wanted beta-ed. I FAILED TO CHECK on her. It turns out she was not publishing on FP, but instead was attempting to market ebooks. She failed to mention this. Now, I'm willing to help fellow-authors here, but I am not willing to work for free for an outsider who expects to make money off my efforts.
Beta anyone you want, of course, but you might want to find out more about your author than I did.

Nice series, Mimi.
jobelle516 chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Um, Silly Mimi,
I think 'lemons and ... squeezy' has an underlying meaning. {of the raunchy kind?}
Yeah, a lesson or chapter on dictionary meanings would be a great idea.
I'm learning every day.
ggirl1710 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Question: What if you were from first? Whatever happens in FF are the same rules here?
jobelle516 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
But where is the document listed to let others know that it is available for adoption? And do you have to exchange anything to adopt? Like pay money? 'cause I don't have that much. But more so, what does the original author want in return? {keeping this clean of course}
jobelle516 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I've seen communities in f/f, but I still don't understand what the point of it is?
jobelle516 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I have to wait 24hrs to pm you. So I'll just keep reading for now and then do it tomorrow.
Oh, this is groovy. {hope I don't sound daggy}
jobelle516 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Silly Mimi,
This is really helpful. Thank you.
psst: your or you're.
I'll pm you my other questions. I'm really happy you've done this, 'cause I'm a newbie for f/p.
NoAngelsWalking chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
awesome idea :)
PoetOfSaiMiHunManKal chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Thank you for uploading this. I just started my Fictionpress account today and although I'm not completely clueless, this is still helping me a lot!