Reviews for One Afternoon
rozalicious678 chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
One of the sweetest read that I've come across!
raspberryonice chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
When I first started reading it, I read it out of curiosity on where the hell the summary was going, and let's just say that it's a lot better than I expected. Your writing is amazing, as is the characterization. I was reading chapter 15 earlier, and wondering how there were only 3 chapters left, but you summed it up surprisingly well.
So, basically, I loved this story and everything about it and I can't wait to read more of your work!
Alissa
misssmiley03 chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
this story is fucking awesome
wildspark1 chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
I loved this whole story...It was like really good. Sad it had to end though
Veronica Fay chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
Very sweet ending, and you still do an amazing job adding in bits of humor!
Veronica Fay chapter 17 . 5/16/2014
Wow. This story was really really amazing! I'm glad to see you did an epilogue! Awesome job with this! You should be proud :)
Irisheyes chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
Congrats ! This was a fantastic book !
Anon chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
First of all, I really loved the story. I can't believe it's already finished. It was a bit cliche but you pulled it off, so congrats. I'm not sure if I was able to review before buy just in case I wasn't, I'm sorry.

And uh, maybe we'll be seeing a sequel (or a spin-off, whatever floats your boat) in the future?

But seriously,the story was, in the words of my friend, amazeballs and I lol forward to reading more of your work in the future ;)
anonymousvoice chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
this was a great story! however i am disappointed i didn't get to read about their first real date.
the ending is really cute, but i think it came up a little sudden.
I'm looking forward to reading others things you write :)
Thy-Bookworm chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
Can I marry your story or is there a law against marrying an inanimate object?
AWWWWW chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
PUBLISH THIS. LIKE, NOW
while-it-rains chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Intriguing beginning :) I'll keep on reading.
Infinite Sky chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Awww, this was so cute! I'm sorry it's over though :(
Honora chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I LOVE HOW UNIQUE ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE! UPDATE!
Veronica Fay chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Hi! Nice chapter! No Adam :( haha but I can wait! I'm interested in what's going to happen in their relationship. Side question: Did you get Bo and Kenzi's names from Lost Girl? Love that show.
206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »