Reviews for One Afternoon
au chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
Can I marry your story or is there a law against marrying an inanimate object?
AWWWWW chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
PUBLISH THIS. LIKE, NOW
while-it-rains chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Intriguing beginning :) I'll keep on reading.
Infinite Sky chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Awww, this was so cute! I'm sorry it's over though :(
Honora chapter 16 . 4/24/2014
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I LOVE HOW UNIQUE ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE! UPDATE!
Veronica Fay chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Hi! Nice chapter! No Adam :( haha but I can wait! I'm interested in what's going to happen in their relationship. Side question: Did you get Bo and Kenzi's names from Lost Girl? Love that show.
WaitingForUpdate chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
Please update. This story is the only joy I experience throughout the weeks. Without it, my life is but a dimly lit lamp. Plain and boring. This story is like a lava lamp in my life. Please update.
Infinite Sky chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
This story is so darn cute! Update soon, please!
Little Fae chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
SOOOOOO glad you updated! I love this story! Its adorably sweet and funny, and all the characters are so natural! LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
So.Imperfect chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
Where's the rest!? Lol. I really enjoy this story. I stayed up all his if the night reading it.
save the manatee chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
Awesome chapter! ยท can't wait to see initiation! So scared!
Veronica Fay chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
This is a fantastic story! I laugh every chapter and at all the situations you put Nat and Adam through! I'm glad they admitted their feelings for each other but are waiting to move this fake relationship forward! I can't wait to see what happens :))
sami1995 chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
The story is coming along really well. Adam's character is great. And I am a big fan of their conversations; your writing makes it possible to visualize everything. Well done!
The brothers are so funny; it's awesome.
The chemistry between Adam and Natalie works really well. Great job, great story.
Veronica Fay chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Hi! This story is really great! Nat is hilarious and different! I liked her interactions with Adam. It felt real even for a really awkward situation!
SunnySideUp26 chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
eeep this chapter was so sweet :) please please update soon!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »