Reviews for One Afternoon
CaityLightning chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Lool, Bo is my new favourite character. Though, all the characters are amazingly written despite my lack of affection towards Ryley and his douche-ie-ness. Great chapter! Update soon!
werciaforever13 chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
When will they fall for each other?! They are just adorable :) cant wait for the next chapter! Update soon :)
claritylong chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Hahahahaha! Awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Please update...this is amazing.
One Afternoon chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
This is going better than I expected. The character's are developed nicely, the plot is in good hands so I can tell, the grammar and spelling is also excellent. Everything about this is great.
Morgan Lenay chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Haha faux friend fight. That's great. Can't wait for the next chapter :)))))
werciaforever13 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Well i cant wait for the next chapter! It'll be at Zenith right? I really wanna know what will happen between natalie and her new "boyfriend". Update soon! :D
LauraWrite chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I loved this story so much! I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! BTW I am the hundredth reviewer lol. This story has a lot of reviews
save the manatee chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
I love this story!
CaityLightning chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Aha, loved the ending. That Ryley guy seems like a real douchebag, to be honest. A typical player. Update soon!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Haha amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it. The light, happy feel to it is just so addictive. I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Michelle1236 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
haha! I love her friends! They're the best! Ryley is such a jerk! I hate him already! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Great so far...PLease update.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Please write more.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Awww amazing chapter! I loved it :D
And almost 100 reviews :O Keep going!
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »