Reviews for Immortalized
Foxy Frenchbolt chapter 20 . 12/25/2013
Isn't it kinda ironic that NOAH'S wrecking havoc on the town to prove ASHER'S bad? Shouldn't Noah be able to just expose him if he's really as bad as he thinks he is?
Foxy Frenchbolt chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
Well...that does explain the blood sample.
Foxy Frenchbolt chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
?
Foxy Frenchbolt chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
Love triangle? Are you sure the Order isn't gonna jazz up the party or something? Cause that'll be cool.
Foxy Frenchbolt chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
Nice...nice...
awkwardleah chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
I have one question: Why the HELL does this not have more reviews and favoriters and followers?! It's an awesome story and I SERIOUSLY COULD NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! That's how amazing it is.
Sophie chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This story is amazing u are amazingly talented I'm so glad to here that you are making a sequel I can't wait :)
claritylong chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
What? What? Noooooooooooooooooooo! Please don't end it! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeassse
Sophie chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
This story is great! You are a really talented writer I love the characters and the story line it's so creative! :) I just can't stop reading well until I had to cause there was no more chapters left! Please write a sequel I would love love live soooo much to read it. Thanks :)
claritylong chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
I-I-I. (Incoherent sobbing) nooooooo! It can't be almost over! (More incoherent sobbing)
Kaliskia chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Aww, this already brings good tears to my eyes, I love it and your style of writing :)
madienne chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
First story I've read on FictionPress and its AMAZING I love it :) keep writing :D xoxox
Defenestration 2 chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Hi! Sorry, I accidentally pressed the post button before I was finished! So, I was saying how I can see the same consistency with the pace of the story. At some points, I find myself wondering little things like how when Kenna and Madi were immortalized, it didn't seem like a big deal. But it is!

So it was the little things that I find myself aweing over, and that's never happened to me before when I read any story, and trust me, that's a lot! Take pride in this new feat you have created, and keep writing!

(Also, Defenestration is a word. Look it up! I hope you laugh)
Defenestration chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Hi! I recently got into this story, and I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS ONLY HAS 3 REVIEWS. This is the first story I've ever read on FictionPress, and I'm happy to say that you have me the start I wanted!

As I was reading this story, I realized how you were keeping aa
claritylong chapter 15 . 8/5/2013