Reviews for The BeastKing Chronicles Vol 2: Ignoble
princessxx chapter 26 . 8/24/2019
I have been re-reading this series the past few years and My how time has past by so quickly! How are your studies going ? It seems like you left us off when you were starting a new chapter in life. I hope one day you dont forget about us and I will forever have my alerts on for this story. I got to say i have read this story before it got revised and after it got revised. You had some great scenes that you took away but i can tell how the flow is a lot better now. I cant wait to see ehat you will do with the deleted scenes and i hope all is well with you.
aoimythis chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
It's been so long since I read this story, but I still remember how much I enjoyed it. Looking at the last update post this book looks like it's going back in the collection of unfinished masterpieces. I think I'll give this story another read, just for old times sake.
Lessgo chapter 26 . 6/2/2019
Oh man...so good! Please come back!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/16/2019
Will there be more added to this story? I haven’t gotten this engrossed in reading for a very long time! Great descriptives, solid plot and story line, awesome character development, and very few grammatical errors- awesome!
starry eyez chapter 2 . 11/7/2018
Are you going to continue writing the story?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/22/2018
Hello. I have really enjoyed the two volumes in this series. Do you think you will be continuing this one soon? Again, great job with your writing!
JuJuWana chapter 26 . 8/6/2018
I read your stories over the course of two days..they are truly amazing! I'm so glad I stumbled upon them. I am wondering, though: Is this wholly a world of your own creation, or is it supposed to be earth of a certain time? There's a medieval vibe about it, of a sort, so I was curious.

It's really, truly fabulous. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this story and any future ones you have planned!
Evangeline Curls chapter 26 . 6/19/2018
Hey! I just realized we haven't had an update in awhile. I hope everything is going ok for you. 3
Acie chapter 26 . 3/28/2018
Dun Dun Duuuun, the plot thickens
Acie chapter 25 . 3/24/2018
I love this so much, looking forward to more from you
Redache chapter 14 . 2/28/2018
This one, damnit. This fucking chapter, when Bre starts touching Rome IN FRONT OF ALL THE DAMN NOBLES and none of them are considering this a fucking rape. It's obvious he doesn't want it. They are even TALKING about PERSONAL things in a place that probably has the acoustics perfected so the entire room can hear ever moan, voyeurs that they are.
*growls* I don't like it. I don't like how the nobles just go quiet and then don't seem to be there at all until she's done. Granted, I could not do better, but still. It irks me.
Redache chapter 26 . 2/28/2018
So, um, hi, I can't tell you how many times I've read through both books or how much your writing means to me personally. This is the singular best romance I've ever read, and as a writer myself, I'd be hard pressed to write something of the same caliber. You are literally one of my idols.
I've been reading it since 2014, and I figure it's about time I left a review...

First of all, I love the very close first person perspective you write in. You make the characters believable, and their actions make sense from their own perspective. You somehow create an actual mind for us to read, complete with the usual human redundancy, and never make it boring. Frustrating, sure. Boring, no.
Secondly, I adore how freaking wrapped around each other the two main characters are. Like nothing but them exists, yet you still weave in all those other periphery things that are happening around them. Since the characters can't see it themselves, the reader only gets glimpses, and it's so. freaking. delicious.
Thirdly, goddess can you write long. I admire your ability to (pardon the misconception) spill words onto the page and still not lose my interest. I just read both stories in the span of two and a half days. I couldn't stop. It's glorious. (as a side note, how in the world are you even still interested in the story five years after you started it? I couldn't do that)

Some critique: there is a slight discrepancy in the first book where Rome feeds Bre some cooked meat her first time staying in his house, and then later there's a big deal made over him figuring out cooked meat and her accepting meat as a source of sustenance as if the first time never happened. Other than that, you're terrible at crowd scenes. I think I'll go back to the exact one that irked me and review it because it DID irk me. Yeah, I'll do that next.

Overall, reading your books seems to be like following a spiraled path. It seems to be turning in circles, but the more you follow it the more ground is covered. Sure, the same ground is covered multiple times, but there's always something tantalizingly new and fresh in the next round. Please write more and soon.

Red
starry eyez chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
This new chapter is simply awesome! There were a few lines that made me laugh out loud ...Its fun to see Rome slip up and reveal his thoughts like that! Must be refreshing for Labriella to see him open up more. A NEW chapter: Just what I needed to cheer up!
aoimythis chapter 26 . 9/11/2017
( ; _ ; ) is this what I think it is? An update? Tell me, do I dream a cruel dream. Or is this a drink from the waters of life. OH SWEET EROHM, YE POOR CHILD. Its going to be okay. I can feel it. They share a soul.

* Totters away*
Lina chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
I just want to say this story is brilliant and im looking forward to the day you will update again thank you
156 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »