Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Misty chapter 17 . 7/4/2018
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Its amazing and beautiful and I love Zen and Soren.
Kuroya.Phantom.In.Darkness chapter 17 . 4/8/2017
I'm cryinggggg why are you doing this to meeeeee... I need an updattttteeeeeeee...
a fan chapter 17 . 5/4/2016
i was only going to read a few chap to kill some time but i ended up reading the whole thing. you are a great writer. i am sad that the story had to end. please write some more.
ramblingrobin chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
omg You wicked tease! I can't wait for the next chapter! I really liked the interaction between the two in this chapter. I like how Soren is going to help Zen with training in creative ways. Interesting and clever. Very good.
Only a Name chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Well, well, Soren and Zen finally going to do the act of love! Update as soon as possible, and please don't tell me that Zen ends up dying in the end, somehow killed by the Demitri guy, who does it thinking he is saving everyone's lives by murdering the "savage beast." Then Soren tries to get over it and ends up being with Demitri. Cause if that's how it ends, I'll be so heartbroken.
P.S Sorry, if this is actually the ending, and I just spoiled it for everyon- Actually, I'm not sorry, so if I ruined the ending, then you'll make a different ending.
P.P.S You're an awesome writer.
ramblingrobin chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
Dawwwwwwwwwww. So much sweet and cute in this chapter. I like the fluffy to contrast the rough. I look forward to the next chapter! I've enjoyed reading this. I'm also looking forward to some sexytime with Zen and Soren. hee hee
ramblingrobin chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Awww I wanted them so shower together! Why did you turn him down, Soren?!
ramblingrobin chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
Awww they're so sweet together.
ramblingrobin chapter 13 . 7/24/2014
Oh dear, I foresee Demetri ending up causing problems for Zen and Soren. And Vince probably will be trouble too. :P At least Demetri doesn't seem worried Soren's a guy...
ramblingrobin chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
Ooo! Zen's tortured past is revealed! And I look forward to their new start!
ramblingrobin chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
I loved that chapter. I like Soren taking care of Zen. Soren is so strong! I love them.
ramblingrobin chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
Awww, I'm so glad Zen saved him and healed him and eviscerated the baddies.
ramblingrobin chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
O.O Poor Soren. He's having a rough time. I'm a bad person because I kind of like it.
ramblingrobin chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
This chapter is making my die of curiosity! On to ch 9!
ramblingrobin chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Hee hee I love it that he likes a feisty Soren. Feisty Soren is very fun.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »