Reviews for Cinder Creek
alchem chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Great story. Thank you for sharing. I enjoy the plot. I think subtle touches from the ch. 6 are great kindling fir the rest of the story.
Tuesday Telegrams chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
You do a really great job at building tension, from John's arrival to the end of the chapter when he volunteers to become their guardian. It's nice to revel in that, and not have anything resolved too quickly. Sloane is also well characterized; I have a good grasp of her personality and demeanor, which is important in maintaining interest in a story. Looking forward to reading on
clkamp chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Ugh! Every chapter just makes me want more and more. I love this story and the characters are just great! I loved how the Dahls noticed the chemistry between them and said something even if they did it just to be mean and insinuate they shouldn't have the children. Anyway, awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Was John's dad responsible for Sloane? Was her mother molested, or am I reading too much into this? (I may have to go back and re-read when the story is done. That is the downside of reading as the story develops; the delays make a person lose the flow of the story.
Abbey chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I'm very excited to read the rest! I like the narration, and I find the plot intriguing.
clkamp chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Every chapter makes me love this story more and more. Can't wait for the next chapter!
renegade01 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
I can understand Sloane getting angry considering John completely undermined her authority. They're probably going to butt heads a lot more before they reach an understanding. I love the dynamic between them ;-)
Amy pond chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Hey I LOVE this book so far
You are so talented:) keep it up
Amy
wildgirl777 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I love it
dfd chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
great chapter. hope to see the heating up in the next chapter soon. update ASAP.
akira chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Hi! I dont usually review stories on fictionpress but this one's special and definitely worth telling you how much i love it! Please update soon...
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
If he wants to help, he could start by talking over the rules with Sloane privately so that they aren't contradicting each other. The way it is going all that they are doing is causing confusion and conflict. That leaves the younger children with only two choices: Choose a side or try to manipulate both sides. Neither option is a healthy choice.
renegade01 chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Its cute when they bicker. Its almost like Sloane is the strict parent and John is the relaxed one. Can't wait for the next chapter ;-)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I really like your story! Managed to actually make me feel like Sloane, and feel her need for rigid control and her sadness at the same time. You're doing great! Going to go see if you have any other stories!
atlalok33 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
pleassse update this story!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »