Reviews for Cinder Creek
Bass line chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
I think Sloane is too bitterly prideful and stubborn for her own good ._. I see that she cares about her siblings but she is a child herself, throwing useless tantrums and getting jealous when we saw them playing with the dog, all happy.
Anyways good story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
this story is so awesome but could you also update: Hate Is a Strong Word, but in This Case It Applies

PLEASE
A chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
So far so good ! I can't wait for more !
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
nice..waiting to read lots more..
renegade01 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Love the addition of the dog - animals have a way of bringing people closer ;-)

Hehe John was almost scared to assert his authority. I like that its still a little tense between them. Can't wait for more ;-)
TheEvergreenShadow chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Update soon! I'm really enjoying this :)
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
It is difficult when you've been forced to act and think as an adult for a long time and suddenly that responsibility is snatched from you, mostly because you are still not an adult. John seems to be in earnest, and he's handling the situation, and Sloan, as well as he can , but there are bound to be fireworks before the two of them find common ground.

Her uncomfortable awareness of his attractiveness is probably not helping matters. It creates a level of tension that she is not prepared to deal with in the midst of this crisis. Still, she seems too logical to hold on to these grudges forever.

A great story thus far. I look forward to reading more very soon (did that sound like a hint? Cajolery? Maybe I need to take lessons from Charlie).
hahahi chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
FREAKING UPDATE THISSSS!
AMessofPickles chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I'm really liking this story so far! Can't wait until the next update :D
abc123 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
ahhh congrats on the skow nominationssss! update soonnnn!
atlalok33 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
omg wow, that was an intense chapter. john seems like a nice guy for taking them in! ahhh, i can already sense the romance between them brewing. update soon!
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
There will be a lot of bitterness to get through, but John seems like a good man. The fact that he isn't actualy blood-related also clears the way for other considerations... something that you obviously thought about already, right?

That "Reverend" may be a minister, but he definitely seems to have placed himself and his wife's desires over the needs or desires of Sloane's family. He will probably also try to use his position to overturn John's guardianship... just as his wife will probably use the gossip-chain to spread discord about a young man staying alone in the house with a soon-to-be-eighteen year old girl.
WhiteTigress27 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I'm really getting into it. I hope there will be a new chapter soon
AlmostLoved chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Brilliant! I love how strong Sloane is being through all of this! Can't wait for the next chapter! Well done! -AL
renegade01 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Love it. John's character is great. I like the connection they have already. Beat that Reverend! ;-)
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »