Reviews for Cinder Creek
Sloppy Joe 313 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
I gotta tell ya' usually I don't read these type of stories but this one is addicting! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Very very gripping...
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Minors didn't have many rights until very recently. In cases like this the "responsible" adults could exercise power to get whatever they wanted, including taking children away. What is the timeframe of this story? Until the 1930s teenagers over 16 were actually treated as adults, even in situations like this.
atlalok33 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Alright, how come you always manage to come up with the best ideas for stories? Seriously? This seems like a magnificent story already, and I cannot wait for the next update for this and Scandalous! You are an aammaazzing author!
Tuesday Telegrams chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Your writing is really good. The descriptions of Cinder Creek are vivid, and Sloane has a very strong voice. I really like her a lot, and think she'll be a great character to follow. This story reminds me a lot of Winter's Bone (at least at this point, I'm sure that will change a lot in the coming chapters!). Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more!
renegade01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I'm definitely intrigued. I love how passionate Sloane was towards the end. Can't wait for more ;-)
AlmostLoved chapter 1 . 7/14/2013