Reviews for Cinder Creek
3H chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
Holy cow! Things sure got awfully intense, and quite rapidly. This has escaped my mind, but is Sloane even of legal age yet? I may have to go back and re-read, but this was a great chapter! Good, or bad, I can't wait to see the repercussions of this.
Vivian Night chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! They finally kisssssssed and... stuff... _ I absolutely think they are adorable. I like how they're always there for each other and they both do very well as parental figures for the younger kids, even with their own personal dramas they remain constant for the kids. Nice chapter. It was worth the wait! _
J chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
FINALLY THEY KISSED! I've been waiting for this for forever! Thanks for updating and PLEASE update soon(like this weekkkk)
lover17 chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
Love love love this chapter! Okay the tension that kept building and building with small outlets along the way then the explosion... I'm speechless. I wonder how long it will take before Jhon and Solane have a talk about what happened or just decide to be together. I love this story keep up the great work.
Cenowar chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Oh my goodness. Perfect mix of all kinds of tensions here. Can't wait to find out where this goes!
Cenowar chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
I have nothing to say, because I am enjoying reading so much 3 Fabulous! Just so real.
Cenowar chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
It's really quite ridiculous, isn't it? Like, if Sloane were a few months older there wouldn't be this problem at all, but because she's not, their entire lives could be in shambles.

I really like how you've shown the powerlessness and frustration Sloane is feeling. She very much comes across as an adult, but obviously by law she's not, so she has all these irritating barriers in her way.

Brilliant stuff.
MTveit chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
Oh my gosh! What a chapter.

I think my favourite aspect of this story is the character development. You really know how to make a character dynamic and come to life. That's why I love Sloane. She's not perfect (far from it), but you make her such a relatable character who you just can't help but root for. The same with John, and the kids. Take Charlie for instance. I mean, it's not often, even in published works, that a side character gets an equal amount of personality as the main character. But Charlie certainly does. She's amazing.

I absolutely loved the fact that THEY FINALLY KISSED! That was such an emotional and well written first kiss. I read that whole last part three times before I started writing this review.

I really appreciate that you're still writing this story years after you published the first chapter. Seeing that there's been an update makes my day! I can't wait to see what happens next, now that they can't go back. Again, thank you, and have a great week :)
Cenowar chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
My god.

You find so few writers on FictionPress these days who seem to know what they're doing.

This is really wonderfully written. And it was 3 years ago! Blimey. Seriously, this is super good. i was hooked by the first line. Really beautifully written, evocative, and your characters are all very believable and real, which is hard to get from the first chapter.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
echo-echo chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
This chapter was so good! I really enjoy these two characters
honso chapter 14 . 10/4/2016
Okay so this story is an amazing piece of work so I reread it and I picked something up - do Nina and Matt have a thing? Because that would be so so interesting!
lover17 chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
I love your story please update soon.
wellthisisfantastic chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
HOLY CRAP, I LOVE BON IVER. I had no clue you were drawing inspiration from his work. September 30th couldn't come any closer! And i'm so glad I just so happened to log into FP. I hadn't received an update email so I was pleasantly surprised to see this! Please don't lose your thread of creativity. You still have us readers' attention n_n Until next time 3
Frankie chapter 14 . 9/16/2016
Lord. Please, please, please do not abandon this story. I am absolutely hooked and it is written well. I love seeing them becoming a happy family (warm fuzzies everywhere) and seeing where John and Sloane's relationship goes. Also, I think Sloane is a lovely name.
eriheart19 chapter 14 . 9/11/2016
YOU ARE A QUEEN OF SEXUAL TENSIONS I SWEAR! Pls update soon! I am sooo enjoying and loving your stories!
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »