Reviews for Cinder Creek
alchem chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
Thank you for continuing the story. This chapter is great, lighter. I love the playful scene.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2016
It was so exciting to see the update. The plot is going well and I loved the downpour scene where they can just be themselves.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2016
Legitimately grew concerned you might have died. Glad you're not dead.
mandywhitrod chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
I've just read this story from the beginning .. enjoy your characters and writing style.
I hope there'll be another chapter soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
I absolutely love these characters. I love the song choices at the beginning of each chapter. I love the slow build. It's all wonderful and I can't stop checking to see if you've updated...months and months later and I'm still hooked!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2016
I cant wait for an update!
A chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
Hi , I cannot wait for the next chapter .would this be a turning point in their relationship because someone finally said it aloud. About their chemistry that is.
Can't wait :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2016
(Sorry to post on anonymous, I'm in the process of retrieving my account information hehe.) I have thoroughly enjoyed this from the first chapter to this one and might I say THE TENSION IS KILLING ME. I LOVE IT. I cannot wait for the next instalment. Hope you are well. xx Anita
A chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
Poor John and Sloanne . John seems like such a great guy.
This is a lie chapter 13 . 2/1/2016
I hate you
clkamp chapter 13 . 1/22/2016
This chapter was so great. Loved it! Can't wait for the next one!
leavesfallingup chapter 13 . 1/22/2016
Will his obnoxious friend's words make John admit his feelings or make him withdraw? It would be a shame if it caused a rift, but, then again, with Social Services keeping an eye on the family, it wouldn't pay for them to give in to their feelings before she graduated. A conundrum.
3H chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
Well, well, well... Sloane admittedly "enjoys" John. His presence ,his touch just him. And that kiss, I'm going to have to go back to double check, but I certainly don't recall temple/scalp kisses from John before, and clearly he's... discontented with the fact that she's ONLY 17. Unfortunately, John takes his frustration out on Garner, who I genuinely think was just taunting him for his own amusement. Wonder what might go down when her 18th birthday rolls around. More resistance? More temptation? Or a little more give? More affection? Can't wait! ;)
echo-echo chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
Loved this chapter! The tension is great. And where can I find me a john?
alchem chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
Thank you for continuing to write. It is a great story. It teetters right on taboo and makes one question which right is not too wrong. I appreciate your efforts and look forward to your updates at your own pace.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »