Reviews for The Note
Emo Emmett chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
LOVVVVVVVE THE ENDING. I read it a couple of times, I really liked how you just cut it off at the end.
Wallflower.x chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
You capture character's emotions very very well!
Emo Emmett chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
My goodness... this makes me feel feelings. Flashbacks going through my head... its AMAZING. Unlike my blood and gore suicide stories... yours is like poetically dark. It makes me pee a little. BUT I GOTTA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
Deadwolf chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love the approach you took to this story, it's rare that I find an author who can capture the internal toiling that someone in that kind of situation goes through. I think though some of the parts could be reworded a bit to better convey a person's bluntness in such a situation. For example: "If I was there, I would be kicking some major ass against the majority of the student population. But I'm not in high school anymore. I graduated almost a year ago."
You could rewrite it to sound more like: " If I were still there I would have kicked some serious ass but I'm not, I graduated almost a year ago." It just makes it a bit shorter and sound more focused but that's just my opinion, It's still very good and holds quite strong either way. :)