Reviews for Stand your ground
Eternity sword chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
It wasn't an issue of race. In all the wisdom of an eighteen-year-old-that-thinks-too-much, it really boiled down to Zimmerman's stupidity, and, if I may say so, a semi-delusional aspiration to be something of a 'hero'. "Ooh, this guy looks suspicious! Maybe he's a criminal...I'LL CATCH'IM BY MYSELF!"
Uh, this was good though. Sorry I'm rambling!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Very powerful ... nice writing. I am upset as well, but I know as a Christian that vengeance belongs to the Lord. There is no escaping his law. The murderer broke one of the 10 commandments. He did not have to kill that child - he could have shot him in the arm or in the leg. Why through the heart? This guy knew what he was doing. RIP Trayvon.
frank.pulver chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Let's get something right , he is Hispanic. I feel that yes he is guilty on some charges like manslaughter.

Now he got in a fight with for sure and he thought his life was in danger. I would of shot him he assaulted me . I do believe that Trayvon did not just assault him either. They both decided to push each other to fight. Do I know this no, but it is my opinion.

The biggest the about the Stand Your Ground law is that it did not work for the black lady got 20 yrs for shooting warning a shots at her husband. He had a restraining order against him. Where is NAACP fighting for her. It makes very upset. They need to fight for her and I believe in the NAACP.

Yes I am a white that is not a back woods swamp neck either. I really like your type of poetry. Please do not get mad at my point of view. I would also like to more of your poetry.
Beret chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I told myself that I would never write when I was angry so thank you for writing this, much obliged.