Reviews for This is not a love story
RequiemforRomance chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
This is beautiful.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This was beautifully written. I love the way you've put it all together, the way you talked about beginning middles and ends it was very.. well there's word for it but i can't think of it.. so I'll just say this was amazing. The feeling was... well there fits that word again.. and i loved it. I'd say calming but that's not it.. More like a reality check.. More like sobering. It was amazing. Great write!
writing-to-fill-the-emptiness chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
such a lovely story! your writing is so wonderfully vivid!

And this paragraph: "As I sip another sip and taste this red wine slide down my throat in an anxious defeat, I taste our lies and I taste our premise, dishonest and real. I taste our once upon a time. I taste fairy tales with no endings, happy or sad. I sip these words and I ascend these stairs and I see a note left from a girl years ago who thought she had a pair of wings and thought that these stairs and these stars could take her to Heaven. I stub out my cigarette and by my feet I read the note I left here years before, a message for lovers, a message for you, a message for us, for our beginning, our middle, and to symbolize the end we never thought we had, but that was possibly just the start of something much more than ourselves.

.. I fell in love here." so beautiful.

keep writing! :)