Reviews for The Knight In Stainless Steel
beverly chapter 26 . 7/20
Aw gosh, this is the cutest. This chapter was... awesome haha :D
I LAVET chapter 26 . 7/18
YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS MAGNIFIQUE? DIS CHAPTER.
My chest feels so tight from holding back squeals of joy XD We have a term for it in my country - "kilig"!
My face is red now, according to my sister :)
Nble2 chapter 26 . 7/11
Okay so not only are your stories great but you also have tumblr and you listen to BMTH
I AM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU! 3
(Ps. Your bio doesn't have your tumblr link there ): )
Seriously can't wait to read more 3 sayre is unfreakingbelievably hot and I can't wait for him and Claire to do the deed :D
Much love! Xo
xPencilsCamerasx chapter 26 . 7/9
This chapter made my day. Sayre is amazingly adorably clueless. :-D
Luna Schlee chapter 26 . 7/9
Sayre is just too adorable. Oh I think im saying that too much. I couldnt stop laughing again
khastra chapter 26 . 7/9
O dang o dang this is so adorable
I love Sayre, hes such a dork omg i cant wait to read more !

Keep writing , stay awesome cherry blossom !
sunny chapter 26 . 7/8
Aww Sayre is soo cute. This is such a good read; with some tweaking, you should definitely consider getting it published. The world needs more light-hearted stuff like this.
Clouded and Instincts chapter 26 . 7/8
Loved the update!
Littl'Red chapter 26 . 7/8
Yayyy! I've been waiting for you to update and now that you have I am ├╝ber excited! I love this story! I've told a bajillion of my friends and what not and I am just so happy that you updayed:)
On another note; yay! Sayre and Clara are a thing now! Awwe! I can't wait to see how the story progresses:)
Damnjpg chapter 26 . 7/8
Haha I literally squealed of joy when i saw you posted a new chapther of this :D This is by far one of the best stories ive read on this site keep up the good work!
Efra chapter 24 . 6/18
When will you update
Guest chapter 25 . 5/25
FUCK FUCK FUCK
I swear Sayre is every girls dream! Aghhhh if only guys like that existed these days
I am ducking mind blown and I want my own Sayre! In urgent need of more of this story!
Xoxoxo
sunny chapter 25 . 5/21
Two great chapters and I basically melted into a puddle lolol
Clouded and Instincts chapter 25 . 5/21
I loved this update! Sayre is such a gentleman
Guest chapter 25 . 5/20
Yes, this is so amazing! Absolutely loved it :)
229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »