Reviews for The Knight In Stainless Steel
Lara Madeline Night chapter 22 . 4/10
Noooo don't let Sayre go back to his time he and CLara are MADE for eachother!
Can't wait to read more of this, it's definetely the best time travel story.
13LittleRed13 chapter 22 . 4/1
Omggg please please please continue! I am so happy and in love with this story and Sayre like I can't even I hope you update again soon this is DEFINITELY one of my FAVORITE stories of not my absolute favorite and Sayre is the definition of my existence right now Ive spent the past two days reading this and it's the shit like omg and anyways thank you for righting this! I love it!
Z 4 Charmed chapter 22 . 4/1
U made me burst from laughing. ... it's lovely... ur work is truly lovely.. waiting for next update :)
Giang Tien chapter 22 . 3/31
HAHHHAA I could NOT stop snickering! Epic Mall Mayhem. XD
13LittleRed13 chapter 12 . 3/31
Awweeee!
13LittleRed13 chapter 10 . 3/31
Okay it's settled I am INLOVE with Sayre and the entire stiry
Arwen chapter 22 . 3/31
IT'S THE SWORD. IT HAS TO BE THE SWORD.
I thought that the suspense and intrigue had reached it's peak, but clearly I was wrong. The image of Sayre in Victoria's Secret is, to say the least, interesting. Okay, I laughed so hard that I now think I have a six pack. Seriously. I thought this chapter was very well written, and I dunno, just very, exciting. There was never a dull moment. It's okay about not updating recently; things come up. I can't wait for the next chapter Dawn. Keep up the phenomenal work!
-Arwen
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 22 . 3/31
A glint? His sword perhaps?
Great chapter! I loved it :)
Damnjpg chapter 22 . 3/31
Omg ive been waiting for this chapter for AGES! And it definitely held up its worth hahaa :D I love hearing about Sayres troubles with the new world c: Post more soon!
Intergalactic Space Knight chapter 22 . 3/31
This has been amazing so far! Please keep 'em coming!
Efra chapter 21 . 3/6
This felt like a teaser. Not even a chapter. :/ I mean I feel like whenever I read a new post it's just not going anyway. If you could please post more that would be great. I feel disappointed whenever I read. :/
Beverly amethyst chapter 21 . 3/3
Oh my gosh I've missed reading this so much! Hahaha love it :') Sayre is the cutest!
neonpink chapter 21 . 3/3
This is really cute and fun to read. As much fun as you have writing this, we have reading it.
Can't wait for more chapters.
I sincerely hope you won't send him back, never to return. That will break a LOT of hearts, one being mine. ;)
I LAVET chapter 21 . 3/3
I just had my prom on Feb 21! Ahh, but I digress :)
Longer chapters please! I really wanna see this progress well :3
Clouded and Instincts chapter 21 . 3/2
OMG! I died laughing at those last few lines.
194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »