Reviews for The Knight In Stainless Steel
Efra chapter 21 . 3/6
This felt like a teaser. Not even a chapter. :/ I mean I feel like whenever I read a new post it's just not going anyway. If you could please post more that would be great. I feel disappointed whenever I read. :/
Beverly amethyst chapter 21 . 3/3
Oh my gosh I've missed reading this so much! Hahaha love it :') Sayre is the cutest!
neonpink chapter 21 . 3/3
This is really cute and fun to read. As much fun as you have writing this, we have reading it.
Can't wait for more chapters.
I sincerely hope you won't send him back, never to return. That will break a LOT of hearts, one being mine. ;)
I LAVET chapter 21 . 3/3
I just had my prom on Feb 21! Ahh, but I digress :)
Longer chapters please! I really wanna see this progress well :3
Clouded and Instincts chapter 21 . 3/2
OMG! I died laughing at those last few lines.
Giang Tien chapter 21 . 3/2
/chokes/
THE VICTORIa'S SECRET
LOLLLLLLLL
Arwen chapter 21 . 3/2
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Sayre is fucking amazing. I love to him to death, I can hardly bear it.
That last line really got me though. It was incredible, I'm so stoked for the next chapter. I feel like you're writing, which is already phenomenal, just continues to evolve for every passing chapter. It's unfathomable to me how you're not published yet. Please update as soon as you can, and don't worry-you're not on the list anymore.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 21 . 3/2
LOL! Shake spear! XD

Oh damn. What's going to be their response to that. And will Sayre really go back to his time in the end? I don't want him to. DX
Guest chapter 21 . 3/1
You made me laugh my ass off. Again. Keep it up c:
Dex103 chapter 21 . 3/1
Those last two sentences made me laugh quite a bit. Ty for the chap
Damnjpg chapter 20 . 2/27
When is ASAP? I love this story :D I need more :3
I LAVET chapter 20 . 2/19
GUUUUUURL you never disappoint w Keep going, please!
Z 4 Charmed chapter 20 . 2/19
THAT WAS... COMPLETELY HILARIOUS! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING TILL NOW!
very nice updates :) and that last chapter make it up for the sad previous one, I mean knowing about how hard was his past and childhood and his torture during learning! This last chapter... I don't know I love it to no extend, so much fun :) MY GOD!
(you made me uncontrollably smiling and laughing in my birthday... that was the only gift I got today, so thanks so much)

And now that interesting info about the sword, well let's see where it will take us to :)

Thanks a LOT for updating,,,, and yeahhhhh it'll be so pretty if we get a sooner update :)
totus.tuus.deo chapter 20 . 2/19
This story is sooooo adorable! I love how confused but adjusted Sayre is, I love Clara and her spunk, liz is hilarious, and I love Sam and his freak out moments. This story seriously has me laughing so much! Also loved how Sayre put Marcus in his place. Even though I'm a definate advocate of Peace and peaceful solutions when ever someone is abusive it just brings out my inner Hulk. So kudos to Sayre! Can't wait to see where this is going!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 20 . 2/19
Oh my God! This chapter was so hilarious! I loved it so much I re-read it like five times!
184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »