Reviews for The Knight In Stainless Steel
Guest chapter 27 . 8/30
Oh God! What does he want with Clara?
I LAVET chapter 27 . 8/29
FUCK. NO.
Damnjpg chapter 27 . 8/29
Ooooh my! Interesting :o this cliffhanger is horrible and you're so mean to stop it here! Other than that it was a great chapter :) I hope it wont take too long till you post the next one
Clouded and Instincts chapter 27 . 8/28
Woah... that jerk! I can't wait to see what happened next! I loved the update!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/28
This chapter certainly was interesting... love the development of their relationship. That cliffhanger though :O Can't wait to read more!
Arwen chapter 27 . 8/28
DAWN! HOW COULD YOU-
I MEAN WHY DID YOU-
Ughhhh. This is killing me. Of all places to do a cliffhanger. The evilness is real please update. I done think I can cope with this suspense.
Seraphim Shayde chapter 27 . 8/28
Ah heell!
The downfall with the long waiting between chapters is that I cant remember if 'The specialist' has been mentioned before. I hope we don't have to wait as long for next chapter because, it's getting damn exciting!
beverly chapter 26 . 7/20
Aw gosh, this is the cutest. This chapter was... awesome haha :D
I LAVET chapter 26 . 7/18
YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS MAGNIFIQUE? DIS CHAPTER.
My chest feels so tight from holding back squeals of joy XD We have a term for it in my country - "kilig"!
My face is red now, according to my sister :)
Nble2 chapter 26 . 7/11
Okay so not only are your stories great but you also have tumblr and you listen to BMTH
I AM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU! 3
(Ps. Your bio doesn't have your tumblr link there ): )
Seriously can't wait to read more 3 sayre is unfreakingbelievably hot and I can't wait for him and Claire to do the deed :D
Much love! Xo
xPencilsCamerasx chapter 26 . 7/9
This chapter made my day. Sayre is amazingly adorably clueless. :-D
Luna Schlee chapter 26 . 7/9
Sayre is just too adorable. Oh I think im saying that too much. I couldnt stop laughing again
khastra chapter 26 . 7/9
O dang o dang this is so adorable
I love Sayre, hes such a dork omg i cant wait to read more !

Keep writing , stay awesome cherry blossom !
sunny chapter 26 . 7/8
Aww Sayre is soo cute. This is such a good read; with some tweaking, you should definitely consider getting it published. The world needs more light-hearted stuff like this.
Clouded and Instincts chapter 26 . 7/8