Reviews for The Knight In Stainless Steel
I vote for you , I hope you win
Guest chapter 30 . 2/5
THIS CHAPTER IS THE BEST
MY NEW ALL TIME FAVORITE
The build up is perfect!
bev chapter 30 . 1/26
Oh my gosh, loved the chapter! It was so perfect :D This is a story that I can say definitely gets better with each chapter. Can't wait for the next hehe
Arwen chapter 30 . 1/25
When you have never been happier in your life for Dawn updating with THIS particular chapter on my birthday. Bless.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/24
THIS HAS MADE MY DAY NO, WEEK. LITERALLY OMG WHY DO MEN LIKE SAYRE NOT EXIST OMG
But yeah really thank you for changing the rating because I always thought that erotic scenes being more life to a love story. On the edge of my seat for the next chapter!
(Have also voted!) lots of love xoxo
neonpink chapter 29 . 1/18
Loved this too... But does all that mean Sayre never has to go back? That would be "awsome"! And I love the way Clara is changing because of him.
Arwen chapter 29 . 1/18
Dawn, it's so lovely to see you updating. I'm not quite sure you're wary of this, but upon my completion of reading each updated chapter, I return to a cave to train. Years pass. The world is a changed place. Civilizations rise and fall. When you update, there is a changing in the winds. The sun begins to rise in the west and set in the east. I emerge from my alcove, and marvel at the sunlight.
...
I love what you've done with the last two chapters though! They are truly awesome. I like the infusion of subtle humor, of the blood quickening action, the exposition. Everything was absolutely sublime. Please update soon!
p.s I voted on Inkitt.
LoveDenied chapter 28 . 1/14
Okay. I seriously need a real life Sayre.
Luna Schlee chapter 28 . 1/14
WTF IS WITH THIS DUDE?! LEAVE SAYRE ALONE AND CLRAR UR OWN DAMNED FAMILY NAME
augmentedDREAMS chapter 28 . 1/13
Whooooaaaa you updated yay. I'd thought you had abandoned this. ;-; so happy you haven't.

Totally loved the chapter tho. It was scary abd hilarious at the same time. XD
Luna Schlee chapter 27 . 9/14/2015
...rlly...gotta make me cry...
TMSantos chapter 27 . 9/8/2015
Holy crap what is happening
Urgh
I hate everything about those two people
I bet Sayre's gonna go full-on battle mode (and be the knight in shining armor - literally)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/30/2015
Oh God! What does he want with Clara?
I LAVET chapter 27 . 8/29/2015
FUCK. NO.
Damnjpg chapter 27 . 8/29/2015
Ooooh my! Interesting :o this cliffhanger is horrible and you're so mean to stop it here! Other than that it was a great chapter :) I hope it wont take too long till you post the next one
248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »