Reviews for The Knight In Stainless Steel
Luna Sylv chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
well frack. I'm never taking Tylenol again. Poor Sayre! Please hurry with the next chapter!
Senithia Castel chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I absolutely love the plot line of where this story is heading! Great work and I can't wait to keep on reading the rest of the chapters!
Giang Tien chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
aawww
augh
my heart
XD
the feeeels
I LAV ET chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
Oh my god, he did kick ass! Loving the story; please update soon OwO
Arwen chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Deep, even breaths, deep eve-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sayre is gonna get in trouble and they're gonna find out about everything and-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
For all that is good in this world, please update Dawn; as a service to humanity.
That was extremely intense. I think I'm having heart palpitations. Oh dear.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Aww...Because you he crashed into liz's room, i thought liz was going to be the alpha- female...hmmm..so not fair!
A Loyal Follower chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
The blender bit made me cringe but laugh. Damnnnnn that was intense! Did he break a rib? Did he get stabbed? Is he gonna die? I dot know, but I need to knowww! This is so good! Keep it up!
DevourtheStars chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Plz update soon I love love love this story
I hope Clara doesn't get too mad at sayre and they have more moments together
I can't wait for the next chapter
:-)
Luna Sylv chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Great chapter. And, holy fucking crap, that's what my bf said he would do if anyone ever laid a hand on me. Ah, great men, different times. Oh well. Life goes on. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
DianyRdz chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
Wow! Where did that come from? I mean I love Sayre even more now! He actually went up to him and called him out and beat him! What happened to him? Did he hurt his ribs? Or what? Oh gosh! Can't wait for the next update!
10919jasmine chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
thequackster12 chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
At first I was skeptical, but it's hilarious to see sayer adapting to a new lifestyle. Open the toaster, close the toaster. Repeat process until brain is blown in amazement.
thequackster12 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Amazing story!
Efra chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
OMG you know. I always looking forward to your update.

OMG yay! That was awesome. Man I hope he's okay! Nice song by the way! :p