Reviews for My Pet
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Ahh, in the end I really miss Damien. Great write and hoping for more :)
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
I think its interesting what Damien is thinking as he interacts with Alex. Nice chapter :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
I love Damien and Alex so much. They truly love each other, but not for the right reasons, and they certainly got there the wrong way!

But after beating him and hurting him for so long, what could Damien possibly have done to make Alex love him?

Will Damien ever properly express his love for Alex? You have to give me answers: you have to update, please?!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I really love seeing Damien's POV in his and Alex's twisted relationship. I wonder what Damien could have done to make Alex fall in love with him. Surely this one chapter wasn't enough to explain it.

After beating him and hurting him for so long, it's hard to imagine what Damien could have done as a grand gesture to make Alex fall in love with him. Months of pure kindness, perhaps? That's how Alex explained it in 'Damien.'

Care to write another chapter, please?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Yay, there's more! This only confirms it: Damien adores Alex but can't express it in a conventional way. He wants to hurt him, he wants to cuddle him... He manipulates and controls him, but admits that Alex is his only weakness. It's so complicated.

Please write more one-shots!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
I love the twisted relationship Damien and Alex have. It's almost like Damien worships him, but can't stop himself from hurting him that much. It's sooo wrong and complicated, and Alex only sees the pain he causes him. I can't stop reading it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Thank you soooo much for adding to this I can't even tell you how much I miss Damien. I think I got so obsessed with him that now I feel like something is missing and this just cheered me up even though I mean it shouldn't or I don't know I just want Damien lol. Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Its so messed up ... So why do I love it so much? I think its because I'm hoping Alex gets a happy ever after befitting if all the suffering he went through(?)... At least I hope so... Anywhoo, I liked Damien's pov..it was twisted but now his actions and thought process makes a lot more sense... And well now I know at the very least he really did love Alex.
anyways, good job! And if I may I have a question... How on earth did you cone up with this story?
The lady loves the dark chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Wow! You know how to pacify me don't you Maddam? With this I can survive a bit LOL! I missed Damien so much! Thank you for that! What wonderful surprise! Loved it.
This showed a new side of Damien! Now I think I will miss him more. So if Alex is perfect in eyes why does he want to destroy him? He adores what he sees in Alex but wants to destroy it. Hmmmm what a paradox! Thank you Maddam I loved every minute of this chapter. It was very refreshing. But I understand something now, Damien want to make Alex into a submissive pet, who has the qualities he adores. Loove it. Please Expand more on this! It will be great of you do.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I'm obsessed and fascinated by Damien and this one shot was done so perfectly to the fic and gave us a little insight into his mind. And it showed us how drawn he was when he first saw Alex. I hope you do a couple more one shots of Damien. Really amazing by the way.
makosira chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
This is awesome. I love being able to see what's going on in Damien's head, especially the whys of what he's doing and everything. I absolutely love the story Damien and Alex's perspective, and I'd definitely love to see more from Damien's as well, if you felt like writing anymore one-shots of this nature. c:
The lady loves the dark chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Aww it's over! Damn I never wanted it to end.! Wow Damien is really crazy, talking about if killed Alex he would keep his eyes as trophys? Now he is really sick and has lost his mind.
I've been waiting for this and like a wonderful dream it came unexpectedly!
I enjoyed every second, every word and I never wanted it to end. That is how good it was! Please more! I want to know what made Damien that way, a psycho sadist, and is Alex his first? He seem really experienced in breaking cute little boys.
Please I want more! So give me more!