Reviews for Running Through Time
Wildcat227 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
aaww
HBest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
WOW! Totally faving this one!
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
From this poem I think you conveyed feelings of regret and disappointment in the past quite well, there is a sense of nostalgia and melancholy where the individual yearns to return to the past in order to develop a relationship further. I think everyone can relate to this :)
Anne Onymous of the Pencil chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You worded this well, and I can relate to it. More than once I've thought of someone as my best friend who probably considered me just an acquaintance (that's why I said I'm like Jane from Apple), or wondered whether they were just acting friendly to be polite, or . . . so on. So, even if they really did think of me as a friend, I pulled back because it was hard to believe they did. Not exactly the same as them running away from my life, but still this sounds familiar. (Maybe I was running out of *their* life? . . . Uh-oh.)
And by the way (mood whiplash!) when I went to your profile I found you'd favorited me and everything I've published! Thank you . . . *faint*
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Never knowing how to fit in... Why can I relate to that?
Aw the last line was so sad. The perfect ending for this poem, but sad! :(
I love the free verse! I should try it too once.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love this! The imagery is so beautiful and I feel like the girl running is almost running out of the speaker's life. I also find the piece incredibly relatable because, and it's sad to think, not everyone you grow up with (even in your teenage years when you think you'll be best friends forever) will stick around. I've drifted apart from countless childhood friends and I kinda feel like I'm drifting away from a best friend now; it's a horrible feeling but you seem to put it so beautifully in this piece. A great piece, sad but nonetheless beautiful.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
this felt like two poems in one. I liked it. A little choppy but very poetic. The beginning verses were intriguing and definitely reeled me in.