Reviews for Playing the Game
AccountkillerO1 chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
Yes...Of course u feel horrible! I do too because i want to be so flippin but the romance was just soo flippin instead, i changed my mind. Mind it missy, i'm up for torture the next time you do this!
DarlingFaye chapter 27 . 10/22/2013
awww that was so cute! now they just have to DATE
dwarfperson chapter 27 . 10/22/2013
Oh my goodness it's so good :') I really loved this chapter, even if it is a bit cheesy:3 but awwww so cute!:D I WANT HUNTER TO BE MINE! I'm serious, if you ever meet the non fiction version of Hunter - Mail. Him. To. Me.

Pleeeeeeaase update super super soon! I wanna know what twists you have left! I swear if you end this story without them together I will.. I will... So something bad! Or cry... Probably both...
Keep up the great work!
Dwarf
izumi123 chapter 27 . 10/22/2013
I want a longer chapter's!
misssmiley03 chapter 27 . 10/22/2013
one word...perfect... 333
Stunnamac chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
This chapter had me smiling like an idiot and giggling like a school girl the whole entire time! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! Holy crap that took forever to get to this point but it was totally worth it! It's all about the chase right? I am so excited for what will happen next!
skye real chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
I am reading this chapter and am tickled, squealing like a pig! Gawd, Hunter finally admits he is crazy about her! Totally stoked. I hope you update soon!
Ginbrat chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Yay! Yay! Yay, yay, yay. She finally admitted that she likes him! I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Please, please, please update soon.
leavesfallingup chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
Hunter is a good guy. I'm hoping that you are nearing the end of the story and that things will go well from here. It took her long enough to wake up to the truth, but she did in the end.
A. DAICAB chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
Loooooove this chapter, finally some confessions made between them! And the admiting it to his mom is wonderful!
Veronica Fay chapter 19 . 10/21/2013
Amazing! loved this chapter :)
Awkward Jess chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
This chapter was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it! XD
Mighty-Unicorn98 chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
Awww! I love the talk Hunter had with his mom sooo much - 3 update soon please
werciaforever13 chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
i really liked this chapter :) Update soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
This is such a good book! I love both the characters. And I also like how you showed Hunter change gradually from a complete player to a sweet caring guy. It was very well done. You're such a good writer! I love to write but I'm horrid, that's why I don't have a fictionpress haha. But seriously, keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more of your writing!

-liz