Reviews for Playing the Game
misssmiley03 chapter 33 . 2/19/2014
oohhhh so sweet and cute and cute and cute and cute and I justt...ugghhh I want to have that kinda relationship someday...someday not now...(I'm 14) anyway I love this story and I have been recommending it to my friend ever since I found it and now I can safely say it is awesome! and I'm not kidding it's been awesome to read this story and the back-up plan too and All of a sudden(I'm actually reading it again it's so good) and I can safely say you are one of my favourite writers. you are my favourite online writer and one of my favourite writers, you're up there with Suzanne Collins, Veronica Roth, Rick Riordan and J. ! anyway I love you you're awesome and have a great day xoxo
Megsi chapter 33 . 2/18/2014
I enjoyed reading your story and I thought this was a nice, sweet ending to it.
I think I would've preferred to see how they were going further down the track as well, but perhaps this works better because it allows us to guess what happens to them.
DanniBananie chapter 33 . 2/18/2014
Thats so sweet! But now I feel like there needs to be a whole other novel just based off the epilogue. Why'd you have to go do that? ;)
Myght Dyno chapter 33 . 2/18/2014
A great ending to a great story.
skye real chapter 33 . 2/18/2014
I'll be sad to see them go but this was a great story. Enjoyed reading it!
Ginbrat chapter 33 . 2/17/2014
Well...You successfully made me cry. I love Hunter. He's so sweet. He and Carly really make the perfect couple.
Guest chapter 33 . 2/17/2014
Gahhh I wanna reread this to re-experiencethe story XD
katiedawson360 chapter 33 . 2/17/2014
write a sequel!
littlelil1991 chapter 33 . 2/17/2014
Love this epilogue! It was great although it felt a little fast. It is sad to see the end of this story but reading your other story may help since it has familiar characters.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
I've seen Catchung Fire, twice! It's amazing! Love this Chapter btw! :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
This was Cute. I Love Hunters POV. It's cool, to see him so sensitive around her :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
I hope we get to see Hunter more, because so far it seems as if he's more in the background. But of course it could take a while. We just need to see more of him, more personally. Also Natalie seems to be holding something back, or at least has feelings for Hunter. Also what is up with all these Love Interests? She has so far quite a few. But a lot of them are preoccupied with Girlfriends. :P
Diggin it chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Thanks
nrlyne13 chapter 30 . 1/9/2014
My fave C.F. Character... Peeta (sigh) he is gorgeous. Amazing eyes, hair and sooooo sweet! OMG I sound like a love sick puppy- r u team Peeta or Gale? If u haven't geussed I'm definitly team Peeta!
Izzy Jorgen chapter 32 . 12/25/2013
i knew Jake liked Carly and i knew he was going to get a broken heart!
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »