Reviews for Chimera
Watermellow chapter 12 . 2/12
I find myself liking Dani a lot more than Allison. Allison seems kind of helpless, and Dani is a kick-ass heroine who can burn a man where he stands. I hope Allison does something constructive. Soon.
ErynWa chapter 12 . 1/23
Please? :)
Tridraconeus chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Aww! Poor Nath! So, how's life going? Winterguard started and I'm already broken
My injury from the beginning of season hasn't healed all the way and so I went and injured it again. Sigh. Also, I need to have both my splits in two weeks :,(
Your Ego chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
UPDATE
UPDATE
YOUR EGO COMMANDS
NikL chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
I can't tell if Dani amuses me or frightens me. Maybe a bit of both.
NikL chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
O.O
...
What?
NikL chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
I sense a Gull and Raoul romance coming on. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) God, he's just such a nice guy!
NikL chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
Dani loves to threaten. I loved the scene of Dietrich buy coffee at a regular coffee shop and having to put up with the gazes of the People. He hates the spotlight, doesn't he?
NikL chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
And so Dani is taking over whenever she wants to now? Interesting. Will we even see Allison again?
NikL chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
And that was out first real introduction to Peter Oswalk. He's an asshole, but he seems like a likeable asshole.
NikL chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
So...Allison's twin's soul is living inside of her. And apparently, the body is actually Dani's. So interesting! Dundun
Also, I thought it would be Nathaniel who was named heir. Good job on that twist.
NikL chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
1) I think Allison didn't freak out enough about the fact that she has someone else inside her that just killed someone.
2) Sabine and Marcel are kind of shitty leaders... (sorry if they're supposed to be good, I actually find it more interesting if they're bad).
3) Gull seems interesting as the younger sister of Knute and a woman forced into prostitution.
4) Beautiful insight into Dietrich's past. Loving his character.
5) The friendship between Marcel-Sabine-Raoul is stunning.
NikL chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Alright. That was a lot of Aegon in one chapter. And then, the question still remains - who is Dani?
NikL chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
Firstly, I like Dietrich's back story. I think you did a good job explain his power, how useful it is and how strong it is, and then explain how terrible it is. I feel like Knute and Dietrich are going to have a great friendship.
Secondly, Dani? Who is Dani? And what relationship does she have with Allison besides sharing her body?
NikL chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Well, there are some typos (but I think this is a rough draft), but I think you have an interesting fantasy story going on here. Not the type you usually see on Fictionpress. Knute so far is the most interesting character (probably because his plot was the first to be thrown into motion, the rest are just talking about plot). But your dialogue is full of tension, so it's interesting.
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »