Reviews for Abstractly
Zombie-Wyvern chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
okay, I'm going to be honest here. I had trouble reading this. I hate huge long uninterrupted paragraphs and they're very hard for me to read.
also, I really recommend changing 'eldunari'. i'll avoid any spoilers just by saying it's a term already being used by a published author. it's like calling your main villain Voldemort. or your singular cherubim Proginoskes. just google eldunari if you don't believe me.

now for the actual review.

that fingerprint analogy is just plain confusing. consider changing it to something less so.
you have plenty of the MC talking about what happened, but no context. show us the world, show us who the MC is, show us her family, etc. one way you could do this is to write it as it's happening, if that even makes sense. versus as a giant flashback.
the description is good, but I still think you lack dialogue.
I also think you should explain in more depth what a Dratvingo is. unless it's supposed to be a surname...?
-Z-W
Valinedel chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Arshan needs to shower all the blood off him instead of sleeping in it! hah! Thanks for the update! I am enjoying your story very much!
Maus1 chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
I am absolutely in LOVE with this story! Please please please continue!
DarlingFaye chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
omg I wanna know what she was talking about!
Maus1 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story. It's amazing! I have no clue how you came up with the idea, but please keep writing!
Veronica Fay chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
HI! I love first person, and you did a great job with inner dialogue! Update soon :)
Moonlit Demise chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Sweetness! I absolutely love this. I love Rayna's inner conflict.
Moonlit Demise chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
This is amazing! You need to update again!
cavilier chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh my gosh, this is pretty amazing. I am waiting in suspense for the next installment in this story