Reviews for I Will Show You
blank-unused chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Such a rebel, wow XD it was a fun poem
Danger All Around chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Need to start singing that during english class, last year... get me my time machine.
It was really good, but I felt that the contractions were a bit misplaced in some cases.
The Mad Writer of Brooklyn chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Haha, this is great. I think this sums up a bunch of teachers I have had, lazy ones who have given up the will to be a 'teacher' even before they get to know their students just because we don't come from money. Fascinating piece of work.
Unxious Custard chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hi, great poetry. I can empathise with the reaction against a teacher who offers less than quality teaching. I like this character's reaction too - instead of cringing away, he/she comes out to fight. I particularly liked the phrase you'll be begging for a look. One minor comment, I would make cause me causes me, because it reads better with the previous phrase e.g. dislike is singular, so the verb should be causes, not cause. Sorry, I'm being needlessly picky. This is great. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I do hope you will return the review of my story Psychics v Terrorists. Sadly it is not as short as yours. This is because I'm basically a rubbish poet - good at long, twisty, unexpected plot - but a total idiot when it comes to writing poetry. I envy you - you're good. So good, this would make a great song.