Reviews for Schnecke
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
Oh my god that was beautful. I fell in love with Imogen and Callan and this story. I should be doing work, but here I am procrastinating because this work is amazing. Hope to see you update soon; it's 2017 but I'll still be waiting!
italiana30 chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Something is wrong with the passage
Ishundania chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
Chapter 9 format is weird. The first sentence of every paragraph reads as p style "margin: 20px 0px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica ... than your story. Could you please fix that so I can read the whole story. I cannot wait to ready your story!
Maddy chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Oh please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens with callan and her!
Staying.Alivex chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Oh wow this is amazing o.o Really interesting idea though - using a German Nazi, I mean -and it's great! The last chapter broke my heart /3 Keep updating it's amazing!x
Jenni Drocks chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
So good! I love this story. I'm really into stories that take place in the past and the WWII era has been pulling my attention lately. Do have to point out the "threw" mistakes it annoyingly sounds exactly the same as through, but other than that your story couldn't be more awesome!
Selena Jade chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Love it! Enough said!
gracefish21 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Soogood
AbiSnow1998 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Just looking through the archives and this caught my eye. I like stories set in or around the World War Two era, and I enjoy baking. So the bakery part caught my eye too.
But yeah, I love how it's done and the storyline. The characters are well developed and I think this is written incredibly well. It's intriguing and I can't really fault it. I just hope to see it finished
belladorra chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
Ugh. You keep us hanging in a very crucial time! Update please :)
A Light in the Night chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Oh, the plot thickens!
A Light in the Night chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh, wow! This seems like a great story! I cannot wait to read on!
Jesse chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Please update soon! I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love WWII story! I hope you continue this one.
perfect.fluke chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I like the idea of this story, so far I like your writing as well.. But it's a bit hard to follow since most of the conversations are French and German. Maybe keep it that way but have her translate in her head/narration? I've read plenty of books that use that type of format and it doesn't take away from the story at all. In fact the foreign language makes it all the more interesting. Just a thought, no flames.
I'd like to see how this goes anyways. Keep writing!