Reviews for Fragmented Insanity
SA Cooper K. T. USN chapter 1 . 4/16
Hey Rachel. It's Kenneth Cooper! Just signed back into FP for the first time in years and it made me a new page... Trying to get my old page (Lonzo!) back. Sorry but the PM is blocked and I have to stand midwatch, so I'll be out cold in the barracks all day... Just wanted to let you know I'm back!

AWESOME STORY, as always!
Akuma Kawashima chapter 14 . 3/20
I like how you created this story to be something more than a "kidnapped girl crazy man future Stockholm Syndrome cliché." Also, I commend you on how My and Self's characteristics are beyond the "norm" of a kidnapper. Overall, "Fragmented Insanity" is an interesting and complex story that I have come to adore. I look forward to future chapters and, possibly future stories. :D
cion chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I am very intrigued. The second chapter really took me off guard. The language and style was jarring to read, but it was interesting. At first I had assumed that you had missed a couple of words here and there, and that was why some phrases were so awkward. But after reading the third chapter I realized the intent behind the strange dialogue, and the oddly puerile language and tone. The guy is full grown but mad. His mind is stuck at that of a child's, but what makes it more dangerous is his mental instability. What confuses me is how a child-man could orchestrate such an abduction using somewhat complex techniques, such as drugging victims by chloroform. Even ordering food. Hm. We'll just have to see. Update soon. I'd love to see how this turns out.