Reviews for Howl
Megsi chapter 19 . 6/7/2015
Finally an update! Finally a kiss between Nikolas and Alexander! Finally the final battle is upon!
Great chapter :)
please chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
This is the MOST IMPORTANT STORY. YOU MUST UPDATE THIS. I'm like begging you this is like the only reason I get on this website. I enjoy this story.
Satisfied Reader chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
I dint think I have I expressed how much I love this story. I love this story so much. Thank you for this great update.
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I just love this story. Alexander and Nikolas are just hopelessly hilarious.
Alex is a bit too assured of Nikolas's admiration though, I reckon there needs to be someone taking an interest in how hot Nikolas to see their reactions.
anydayanywhere chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
I really like this story so far! All the characters are so interesting and fun, especially when they interact with one another.
Satisfied Reader chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I enjoyed this story soooooo much. It is just superb. Please do not ever give up on this story. It is well written and very few mistakes if any.
baseballsneakers chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
i'm so sorry but out you keep hinting at this new wolf being a love interest and i've fallen in love with him despite his 2 seconds of screen time and oh my god is this going to be a love triangle or does Nikolas even like Alexander or oh my god so much HOPE
Megsi chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Alex is so funny and provides a good comedy background to what is looking be some pretty serious issues in the future. But I want to know is, who was the dude/new wolf?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Alexander is so funny! This chapter had me cracking up!