Reviews for Why Won't My D Shut Up!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
Aww..a seems to cruel ...I say b or c lol
cmaej chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This Onarion kid should threaten buttsecks to get his dick to shut the fuck up.

"If you don't shut up, you're going to find yourself in the deepest depths of the hairiest manhole!"

Dick never speaks again, and Onarion resumes a normal life.

The end.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
He should lay in bed with may and have the sexes with both of them while his parents come home to join in one big super orgy which, in turn, exorcises the demon living in his penis!
A guy chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Shower retreat, BTW funny story
redpixel chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Route B is the flag for the incest route, I'm sure of it.

I will vote for route C, anyway. A tactical retreat is necessary.
cybernewbie202 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
It been a while man, it nice to read another chapter in this interesting story. I chose option C.
Linda chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Hey get better soon. You're onto something with this story. Honestly, it didn't seem rushed. What's up with Mimi? and why is his lil sister talking about penis? I didnt have sex ed or whatever until 7th grade and i hated my teacher in that class. _ bringing back memories. anywho, i look forward to the next installment. Take care of yourself!
Linda chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
EPIC WIN!

i can't stop laughing... this is awesomely entertaining. After that my balls manga, i gave up on caring about what men go through with their penis' and sacks. this is too funny! lol.
Linda chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
this is HILARIOUS! Reminds me of a manga i read about a guy who had the Queen of all demons in his balls and he couldnt get laid. He had options, but his timing was bad. plus if he released semen, he would release the demon queen and all hell would break loose. this story has me sooo interested because there has got to be a catch and I honestly find it troubling not to know what will happen next. Keep em coming!
Y. S. Wong chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I read the description. Then I saw who the author was.

Roy... what the hell have you written?

I don't know if this sounds more like a gag manga or a bad hentai. Hilarious either way.
redpixel chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Beautifully absurd and some very entertaining dialogue. I hope you continue with this.
Meioso chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Wow! A talking Penis! Ahahahahahah! NOOOOOOOO. I was dying of laughter! What kinda brain do u have to think of something like! this!? this needs to be made into an anime!
RTK chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I don't even know how to review this.. it's a story about a talking penis! Oh my God I laughed too hard during this.. Please continue!
Unxious Custard chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
What a brilliant piece of absurdity. I started laughing before I even clicked on the story. The image of a boy discussing his vocalizing dick over breakfast with his mother and sister, just made my day. The only slightly negative comment I have is that the repetition of punching yourself in the balls, wasn't as funny the second time around. Screwing your dick off - in a literal sense perhaps? Brilliantly funny, this would make a great movie. I hope the tale doesn't end here.

I do hope you will return the review of my story, Psychics v Terrorists. I can't promise the same guy type humour, but I can offer modern fantasy, (without a witch or a wardrobe in sight) a twisting plot, and some very real terrorism and counter terrorism.
Leigh Aldridge chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Holy shit! don't know what this was, but it was great! It's so disturbing, and yet I want to know more. The only thing missing from this epic story is a talking vagina. It reminds me of that "omg are they on drugs?" anime where the guy's hand becomes a girl fairy... please write more!