Reviews for Tomboy
AvegaLil chapter 1 . 4/17
It kept me completely enthralled all the way thru. If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to or
Liane Kennedy chapter 18 . 12/25/2020
Really enjoyable read. Thanks.
hannahward chapter 18 . 10/31/2020
very sweet story, really enjoyed it. thanks for sharing :)
TkeleChoG chapter 12 . 10/30/2020
Oh hey you’re still active rofl
hannahward chapter 12 . 10/29/2020
Ha ha, rock in his shorts cracked me up lol. Can't wait for the next chapter
hannahward chapter 11 . 10/29/2020
Things are going to be even more awkward with Jake if he knows about this. Glad she's talked to the others about Kyle still being the same
hannahward chapter 10 . 10/29/2020
Really liked this chapter and I liked that she's realized she was unconciously reacting to what Jake had said all those years ago by growing out her hair. And thank you for the extra chapters, it's a nice surprise! :)
hannahward chapter 9 . 10/27/2020
Ooh, I can't wait to see what happens in the morning!
Glad Dylan wasnt't an idiot with her
hannahward chapter 6 . 10/24/2020
I'm really enjoying this story. Glad that Jake stuck up for Kyle as well, and can't wait to find out how people react to him kissing Cam
anonymousnn chapter 5 . 10/23/2020
By the way, I definitely didn't mean to flame you or anything, it was just my observation! I'm really frustrated with the sexism and the creepiness of Jake. Jake gives me controlling, abusive vibes - he's "waiting for her to grow up", his restrictions on what she can wear and do, and his stereotypes of what a girl or guy should be or do. In fact, it's probably a testament to how well you've written his character! :) I'm not really happy with the development of them kissing. I usually enjoy tomboy stories, but I think the main character is too naive, I didn't really see any show of her strength, and I'm upset with how quickly she started becoming attracted to him. I wish there was more development - right now, it really feels like Stockholm syndrome to me...But I'm glad you're writing, keep writing! I'll read it, even if I hate Jake.
anonymousnn chapter 3 . 10/21/2020
Honestly I really hate Jake. He's disgusting, creepy, and annoying. I don't think he can ever come back from this to redeem himself as a love interest.
Be My Valentine chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Have you got an agent? Tell me, tell me, tell me! I mean the talk of deals and exclusivity is making me keel over in excitement. Good luck for your future endeavours x So no more posting on FP then?
furrylover86 chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
Awwwwwww. I loved it. I'm so happy they got married.
An Identified Nobody chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
omg this is amazing. sequel please? :)))
thatweirdgurl97 chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Amazing! Only word i got!
145 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »