Reviews for Tomboy
hannahward chapter 18 . 10/31
very sweet story, really enjoyed it. thanks for sharing :)
TkeleChoG chapter 12 . 10/30
Oh hey you’re still active rofl
hannahward chapter 12 . 10/29
Ha ha, rock in his shorts cracked me up lol. Can't wait for the next chapter
hannahward chapter 11 . 10/29
Things are going to be even more awkward with Jake if he knows about this. Glad she's talked to the others about Kyle still being the same
hannahward chapter 10 . 10/29
Really liked this chapter and I liked that she's realized she was unconciously reacting to what Jake had said all those years ago by growing out her hair. And thank you for the extra chapters, it's a nice surprise! :)
hannahward chapter 9 . 10/27
Ooh, I can't wait to see what happens in the morning!
Glad Dylan wasnt't an idiot with her
hannahward chapter 6 . 10/24
I'm really enjoying this story. Glad that Jake stuck up for Kyle as well, and can't wait to find out how people react to him kissing Cam
anonymousnn chapter 5 . 10/23
By the way, I definitely didn't mean to flame you or anything, it was just my observation! I'm really frustrated with the sexism and the creepiness of Jake. Jake gives me controlling, abusive vibes - he's "waiting for her to grow up", his restrictions on what she can wear and do, and his stereotypes of what a girl or guy should be or do. In fact, it's probably a testament to how well you've written his character! :) I'm not really happy with the development of them kissing. I usually enjoy tomboy stories, but I think the main character is too naive, I didn't really see any show of her strength, and I'm upset with how quickly she started becoming attracted to him. I wish there was more development - right now, it really feels like Stockholm syndrome to me...But I'm glad you're writing, keep writing! I'll read it, even if I hate Jake.
anonymousnn chapter 3 . 10/21
Honestly I really hate Jake. He's disgusting, creepy, and annoying. I don't think he can ever come back from this to redeem himself as a love interest.
Be My Valentine chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Have you got an agent? Tell me, tell me, tell me! I mean the talk of deals and exclusivity is making me keel over in excitement. Good luck for your future endeavours x So no more posting on FP then?
furrylover86 chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
Awwwwwww. I loved it. I'm so happy they got married.
An Identified Nobody chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
omg this is amazing. sequel please? :)))
thatweirdgurl97 chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Amazing! Only word i got!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
Loved it! Sweet, funny and heartwarming !
ForeverAlone21 chapter 18 . 9/30/2013