Reviews for Tomboy
Be My Valentine chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Have you got an agent? Tell me, tell me, tell me! I mean the talk of deals and exclusivity is making me keel over in excitement. Good luck for your future endeavours x So no more posting on FP then?
furrylover86 chapter 18 . 1/23/2015
Awwwwwww. I loved it. I'm so happy they got married.
An Identified Nobody chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
omg this is amazing. sequel please? :)))
thatweirdgurl97 chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Amazing! Only word i got!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
Loved it! Sweet, funny and heartwarming !
ForeverAlone21 chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Awww that was so cute
misssmiley03 chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
omg i just finished this story and i have been reading all night and it's 1:34 pm...the things i do for romance fiction
jennielove chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
absolutely amazing! i loved reading it. and i loved all the charaters. please write a sequel...
neve chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
OMG! This story was totally awesumundo! I 3 the ending!
neve chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
Awesome story- the note (at end of chap 16) was an xcellent idea :)
Infinite Legend chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
WHAT IT'S OVER? Boo now I have to go take my permit test
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
No! It's finished! I really enjoyed your story: the plot, the characters - everything. And the ending wasn't too abrupt and left me satisfied. Amazing job. :)
mysweetlavender chapter 18 . 9/3/2013
I love this story!it's so goooooooooodd! you should right moooooore stories! 2 thumps up!
and congrats...
Stunnamac chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
I just read this story all in one sitting and let me tell you, this was one of the BEST stories I've ever read! I'm not kidding when I say that and trust me I've read and am still reading many many many stories on fictionpress. I'll be honest in saying that Cam is one of the most frustrating and weird protagonists ever but she's SO PERFECT! This love story had the common plot line of falling in love with your brother's best friend and a tomboy growing up but you went about writing this in an unconventional way which I LOVE when authors do that! I was hesitant to read this story at first but I am so glad that I did! Jake is such an amazing guy that I hope I'll be able to meet in my future :) You are an amazing writer and thank you for sharing this awesome, fantastic story with us. God, I was smiling like an idiot half the time and I cried tears of joy at the end!
Fanficlover98 chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
OMGOSH! NO IT CAN'T BE OVER NOT YET! WISJDJJSJZHS! Lol sorry I just loved this A LOT! Lol this is really the only story other then others of yours that I actually am reading right now. Well done on this one. I'm sad to see it end
Emma