Reviews for Tomboy
Infinite Legend chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Jake and Cam are perf okay?
Hayit'Serenity chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Aww I'm so happy that they are together .! Update soon please .! Hayit'sSerenity
mermaidprincesslilian chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
This is pretty good! I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and can u add more alone time with Jake and Cameron? Cause, that would make the story hotter , thanks
CeCe chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
YES THERE FINALLY A AWESOME COUPLE!
CaityLightning chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Connor is so protective about Cam : ) that Madison girl though, she's a piece of work and is very adamant about Jake getting tired of Cam and getting with her. The bitch. Anyways, update soon! Loved this chapter!
Kriss chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
I'am so loving this right now
Alejandra chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Looooved it!
ally2214 chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
ok i'm loving this story more and more
Michelle1236 chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Wow this chapter moved fast! Six months later already? However Cam and Jake are just so cute together! I like how Cam got jealous of Madison! And then she got all girly for him! haha! This was such a cute chapter! Update soon! :)
SunnySideUp26 chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
This was my motivation to finish my algebra homework ;) loved this chapter :D I love how jake was all protective in the halls and I thought it was funny that they decided to play video games instead haha! Can't wait for the next chapter!
joy chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Good, but i hope there will be more updates.
Person chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
AURGH your story was so good until the ending! I thought it would be more thought out the that. It's like someone else wrote it!
Daily Beauty chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
that was one hell of a command/statement :)) awesome! I like the ending of this chapter
SickBunny chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
Hasty ending i think or is it over? Any ways i really liked it! :D
kriss chapter 14 . 8/23/2013