Reviews for Tomboy
ally2214 chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY 1. You updated 2. Finally and 3. Update soon cause I can't wait to know what happens next it's coming along great your an amazing writer
SunnySideUp26 chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
YESSSSS! Perfection :) I just wish your chapters were a little longer...but that's ok cuz they're still PERFECT
Infinite Legend chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
For some reason I really want to know who the older twin is...I have a feeling it's Cam cause Connor isn't all protective of her. Hmm.
CaityLightning chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
I think it's supposed to be, "TO hell with that." but whatever, to each to their own. I'm glad they finally got together. Though, it was kinda weird how Cam just declared it all of a sudden, but that's Cam for you : ) that kiss probably upped Jake's game though. Update soon!
werciaforever13 chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
I really like this story so far. :) cant wait for the next chapter! :D
CeCe chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
FINALLY! THERE SO CUTE TOGETHER!
SamaraL chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
Caught a mistake: Connor got sick of waiting and said that he wanted to call Connor to come over. To call Jake over.
Super cute. I like how decisive it is. I wish for a bit more at the end, like details or something, I felt it was abrupt, just last few sentences and Madison's reaction would have been nice. But I'm not complaining, just a suggestion.
I hope this is not the end of the story, I would love to see how she handles the relationship, how her insecurities play up and I doubt somehow that Madison is not going to throw a ranch into their happiness.
Michelle1236 chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
YES! IT HAPPENED! MY FEELS! THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER!
I LOVE this chapter! Not only was the end of this chapter amazing, but I found the memory of Jake comforting her so cute! He treats Cam so well! They are just great together! I can't wait to read more! Favorite chapter so far! :D Update soon!
joy chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
It was great. Waiting for more update
leavesfallingup chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
At least they are really talking now. Nobody wants to hear about the person they care about having sex with someone else, but he certainly threw her for a curveball with his statement.

And they left it on a positive note, which is good.

On a sidenote, please re-read your final sentence for the obvious error.
Infinite Legend chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
ASDFGHJKL;

CHOOSE JAKE. CHOOSE HIM.
imabrx2 chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
This is a really fun story about growing up and opening your eyes. Great job so far, i have no critisisms at this time
SickBunny chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
I really like the story so far!
Kriss chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
This story just keeps getting better, and better & thanks for the shout out
SamaraL chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
I promise to go back and comment on the other chapters, but i just had to comment on this one.
Finally, I'm really glad that there is a more or less realistic explanation to Jake's behavior. It seems like he is not the type to sleep around. And probably it was the first time he was with a girl (correct me if I'm wrong). Still, if he was in love with Cam it was a stupid stunt to pull. But I'm willing to give credit for other things he had done so far. And I'm glad he finally confessed. It's up to her now. I bet he is not going to get over her, instead he will wait patiently for her to admit that she is in love with him also.
BTW - love your writing as always. Little descriptive touches, setting the mood with the road trip.
I can just here them talking, I even have Jake's voice figured out in my head.
Please update. I can't wait for this girl to finally get with the program.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »