Reviews for Tomboy
Kriss chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Update !
SunnySideUp26 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
please update! I've been checking my email all day waiting for you to update! I loved the flashback, but I was a little confused because I didn't realize it was a flashback until after it was over. The ending was so sweet!
Clancy1018 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Keep writing this story its one of my favorites!
Alejandra chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Omg I love this story im dying to find out what the next chapter is about please update fast!
CaityLightning chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Ohh scandalous. They were talking about more than a road trip! Lovely chapter! Update soon!
leavesfallingup chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
How long will she continue to remain deliberately and intentionally oblivious? It is obvious that his feelings are real. Why is she so terrified of a relationship?

Then again, after walking into her own bedroom and finding him having sex with another girl on her bed, who can blame the girl for having trust issues? If he truly felt that strongly for her, would he really have brought another girl into her bedroom? That describes a level of insensibility that is borderline pathological.
CeCe chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
CAN'T CAM JUST TELL HIM SHE WANTS TO BE WITH HIM!
HURRY UP CAM, JAKE LOVES YOU ANYWAY!
rockandromance chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
OKAY SO I FOLLOWED THIS STORY AND NOW THAT IVE READ IT I AM HAVING EMOTIONS SHE IS BEING SO STUPID I
Michelle1236 chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
I loved the memory in this chapter! It was so cute! Cam and Jake though! I'm fangirling! And oh my god! You have no idea how relieved I was when she said no to Jason! I was freaking out so much before that, afraid she was going to say yes to him! Anyways, this story just keeps getting better and better! I loved this chapter! Update soon!
QueenJayJay chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Hey, just wanted to say I really like the story so far. Can't wait for Cam to finally know what she really wants... .
CaityLightning chapter 11 . 8/16/2013
Uhhhh, there's so many things to comment about, I feel if I say everything FP is gonna tell me, "There's a limit to which you can occupy capacity of reviewing a piece of work on FP, please shorten the length of your review of don't review at all you loquacious hoe." lool, maybe not the last part but along the lines xp I love this story! At first I was a bit skeptical of reading this story, then when I did I realized what I was missin out on! This is a really good story! Please update soon! I am quite garrulous aren't I? Oh well, update soon!
Daily Beauty chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
jake should get his head out of the clouds. jason is making his moooove!
NorthernDownpour95 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Realllyyyy good! :)
Michelle1236 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
No Jake this chapter :( I need Jake! haha! And wow, if I were Cam I wouldn't go out with Jason. Jake didn't need Cam to look hot for him to want to go out with her! If Jason really didn't care about looks, he would have realized his feelings for Cam a long time ago! Update soon! :D
CeCe chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
NO CAM AND JAKE BELONG TOGETHER!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »