Reviews for Tomboy
Kriss chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Omg just started reading this,and honestly by the gift 3 paragraphs I was hooked!
guest1995 chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
this story is so great I'm so happy cam is finally starting to accept/realize her feelings for jake! please keep updating because I'm in love with this story and your writing! :)
Michelle1236 chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
I'm so happy Cam's slowly noticing her feelings for Jake! I also like how Jake has loved Cam for so long! I just find their relationship to be so cute! I need more of them! Update soon! :D
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
CeCe chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE TOGETHER ALREADY!
yeoz chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
:) hehehe yay! He finally said it! Ughi can't wait to read more, i am seriously addicted! Your an amazing writer and... I LOVE YOU! :) Sooo... updating soon? ;P
TMSantos chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Yihee If he said that while he was conscious and not drunk, things would be a whole lot better.
I really don't ship her with Dylan. Jake and Cameron! :D is there a ship name?
Michelle1236 chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
OMG! He did not just say that! I'm fangirling so hard right now! He actually said he loved her! Awww! I seriously can't wait for more! This story just keeps getting better and better! Update soon! Please!
SunnySideUp26 chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
love this story :D omg Jake...I just love him!
Michelle1236 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I love Cam and Jake so much! She needs to realize her feelings for him! Arhh! The anxiety is eating me up! I need more! Update soon!
CeCe chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I love it! I want Cam to figure out that she loves Jake!
Melissa978 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
I like this story a lot!
XDon'tEatTheCeleryX chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Awww, poor Jake! I have to say, I didn't think much of him at first but the recent few chapters have changed my mind. Cam's got some serious understanding to do. Oh, and I love Kyle's character. :)
yeoz chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
:D sheesh! That was some steamy stuff. Lol seriously though, you are a fantastic writer. The plot is amazing and i don't think there's any mistakes. There's just all these words i want to write to describe how bloody incredible you are! But that would take forever and my retarded brain would actually have to think. :) keep writing and updating!
Michelle1236 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Awww poor Jake! I feel so bad for him! He's in love with the same girl since they were kids and all she wants to do is sleep with him! I think secretly she has feelings for him too and she's just confused about them right now because she's not used feeling this way about someone. And I don't think it's going to be that easy for Jake to get over Cam. I'm so excited for the next chapter! I need to know what happens! Thanks for another great update!

xoxo,